Forums
April 26, 2024, 09:48 AM

Author Topic: BnG notching  (Read 3910 times)

Re: BnG notching
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2016, 02:14 PM »
No, he's not, he's never played a2b :) but it's cool that that way of playing is still kept alive

Offline Prankster

« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2016, 02:47 PM »
No, he's not, he's never played a2b :) but it's cool that that way of playing is still kept alive

I know, but it's basically that :)
It's not very alive right now, though, except for that tourney :(

Offline Peja

« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2016, 02:58 PM »
Let us be bold and change the classic league scheme to the a2b one.  i think most people who pick bng in todays classic league would support it anyway. since it is basically a small group of people this should work out well, because all the others dont pick BnG.
If it does not get changed, theres still the option to play it upon agreement to show its the better scheme.

Online Sensei

« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2016, 04:04 PM »
You want to take away rollers from lamers?! :o
This is heavy...

Offline Husk

« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2016, 05:12 AM »
bng will always have those who throw 3 sec angle nades with 4 sec fuse, but then there are several who put the effort to make perfect throws that explode in same frame as the nade hits the worm, it's art, art has no place in competitive league, remove bng from classic

Offline avirex

« Reply #20 on: December 31, 2016, 04:31 PM »
I can handle notching I know what to expect and how to play according, but rollers ..... that's the real shit , ok some hides require a roller but 100% rollers all the time , that shits annoying.

as komo said to Walrus... you would not be saying this, if you were playing bng vs. real notchers... (not the current "notchers" who know a couple of 4sec full power angles)

and as far as DarkOne's idea of changing shots after each successful hit...  its a good idea, but would not eliminate notching for those who really know how to notch... for example, barman could notch about 3 different types of nades from any position, and could notch almost any wind zook (even reversal zooks)

but, as komo said... there is no real notchers that are active these days...

i have heard it suggested so many times about NRBNG... even the god of bng himself, has suggested NRBNG...  i too would like to see the scheme changed to no rules...  it will eliminate bitching, complaining, lame calling, and name calling ;D

sitters would not really be an issue, unless your dumb enough to sit at the bottom of a hole.

NRBNG would just eliminate all complaints, and tbh it might actually make the scheme fun/funny, it also might make the scheme quicker, and hopefully even more enjoyable for people... even telecide should be allowed... as komo said the other day in an unrelated topic... bng is the only scheme you can not draw in, seems like a flaw!! you should be able to draw if you want.. imo its a strategy..  if you get low enough in health to allow your opponent to telecide on you, you deserve the draw, rather than the win.... but i would imagine 9 out of 10 games each person would attempt the shot, rather than the telecide... but i rly think draw should be an option in bng.

why cant we just try NRBNG for a season, see how it works out.

sorry such a long post... deal with it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 04:37 PM by avirex »

Online Sensei

« Reply #21 on: December 31, 2016, 04:50 PM »
How the f@#! this thread got to the point where ppl suggest allowing telecid in BnG? Lower down your drug usage.
This subject supposed to bring BnGers together and make it mandatory to use a2b rules in TUS league games.

Yeah, it is that simple. Those rules are almost without flaw, and only ppl who are against it are lamers beyond repair.

Offline avirex

« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2016, 04:53 PM »
NRBNG was suggested by all most all b2b guys... do you know whats NRBNG stands for???

no rules...

do you know what no rules means???

you can telecide... you dumb shit.

what exactly is wrong with telecide?? if your good, you dont have to worry about it, because you should not have your hp below 25 to begin with.... and hell, if you suck, you dont have to worry about it either, because no one is going to telecide, when they can just kill your ass.... so, i think your safe either way sensei ;D

anyway, all schemes have option to draw, if you think draw is a better option then attempt kill... so why shouldn't bng have that option?? its just common sense...

i hate when people enter threads with decent discussion, and honest debate about issues.. and just say shit like "wtf?? no f@#!ing way, your on drugs... stfu it should be this cuz i said so"  like you so often do sensei... you follow around every thread posting nothing but BS lately...  its very entertaining.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 04:57 PM by avirex »

Online Sensei

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2016, 05:00 PM »
Yeah, no rules bng... cool. That's the way to solve all scheme problems! We should listen advice of community that doesn't have 2 active members last 5 years.

Thank god you're so smart, it's enough to take a look at my signature. ;)

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2016, 05:11 PM »
What's the problem with a2b rules?
It attacks the 2 main flaws/problems with the actual rules: notching and lame grenades.

you can telecide... you dumb shit.

Thank god you're so smart

This topic isn't about you, it's about BnG. Come on.
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline avirex

« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2016, 05:22 PM »
completely agree gab... this guy cant resist trolling anyone, in any thread though...

Gabriel, tbh, i dont even know what the a2b scheme is all about...  i never said there was anything wrong with it... maybe its a good scheme... but whatever the scheme is, i can only imagine there will still be a way to make lame shots.

the problem with bng, is there is no way to truly define the rules, with out being able to find some kind of loop hole... for instance.. "no sitters" but you can still throw "lame" rollers...

imo: as long as there are any rules, there will be ways to play cheap... and each persons idea of what is cheap, is different... so that's what causes all the drama in bng games generally...

thats why i think NRBNG would be a good alternative, if there is no rules, there is nothing to complain about, just play for the win, play to kill, by any means necessary.

i think its worth giving each scheme a try for 1 season, and then decide what scheme should stay.... (current scheme, NRBNG scheme, or a2b scheme)

Offline Prankster

« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2016, 05:25 PM »
i have heard it suggested so many times about NRBNG... even the god of bng himself, has suggested NRBNG...  i too would like to see the scheme changed to no rules...  it will eliminate bitching, complaining, lame calling, and name calling ;D

sitters would not really be an issue, unless your dumb enough to sit at the bottom of a hole.

NRBNG would just eliminate all complaints, and tbh it might actually make the scheme fun/funny, it also might make the scheme quicker, and hopefully even more enjoyable for people... even telecide should be allowed... as komo said the other day in an unrelated topic... bng is the only scheme you can not draw in, seems like a flaw!! you should be able to draw if you want.. imo its a strategy..  if you get low enough in health to allow your opponent to telecide on you, you deserve the draw, rather than the win.... but i would imagine 9 out of 10 games each person would attempt the shot, rather than the telecide... but i rly think draw should be an option in bng.

why cant we just try NRBNG for a season, see how it works out.

Yeah, I used to support NRBnG, until I've actually played a few. It's so awful, better just remove BnG from classic league.
I think the exact opposite now, avi.

There's less room for calling names when you have rules. In a scheme like BnG, no rules is the breeding ground for name calling, because that's the only thing you have to "rationalize" your anger about losing. It happens even when there are rules.
Also, BnG doesn't really make sense without rules. There isn't much tactic involved and there's significantly less skill in throwing rollers/sitters/max power shots, than otherwise.

BnG is about grenade and bazooka skills. Yeah, that doesn't mean rules are necessary, but well thought-out rules actually make it more fun.
Something similar to a2b (probably simplified), and maybe add circular aim and that other thing that prevents self-release at max power.

Telecide in BnG is just dumb, in my opinion, I don't see why would it be better to have an option for draws.

Online Sensei

« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2016, 05:29 PM »
completely agree gab... this guy cant resist trolling anyone, in any thread though...

You illiterate self-observed Justin Bieber wannabe, I'm not trolling anyone. You suggested BnG with no rules and called me a dumb f@#! when I mentioned a2b rules should be mandatory.

That speaks enough of your knowledge for certain scheme. Or your knowledge of anything at all.

Hf in last hours of 2016. ppl, take care!

Offline avirex

« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2016, 05:35 PM »
when you say "i used to support NRBNG" did you mean... yesterday?? because thats when you posted in this thread " btw, it should be rather NRBnG, imo." lol

TBH, i have not played NRBNG since w2.. i just know in w2, there was not all the drama  as there is in todays bng...

almost every game you have people pissed off, or calling someone else lame.... and as i said, each persons definition of lame is different.

i dont think bng should be removed from classic (even thought i would not mind if it was lol) i think that might be a bit dramatic.

i just think something should be done.

as far as telecide goes:  i only mentioned it, because it would be involved in NRBNG... no rule, means no rules... including telecide... unless of course everyone decided to make that the only exception..... but the reason i brought it up, is because if people decided to try NRBNG, that should be discussed...  if telecide is allowed, or thats the exception to "no rules"

imo, i would not mind the telecide, as i said.... if your playing someone with lesser skill, that would even bother to telecide, rather then just go for the kill... you should have no reason to be that low in health that telecide will even work.... and if you are that low in health, you dont deserve the win ;p   thats my thoughts anyway.

but i can understand how others would not like that (and i dont care either way)

anyway... i dunno why we even discuss schemes anymore at TUS. nothing ever changes... there has been countless threads about changing BNG scheme, Hysteria scheme, and T17 scheme... yet nothing ever changes... except for the random change of how many worms will be used in ttrr from time to time lol.

so f@#! it.

Offline avirex

« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2016, 05:39 PM »

You illiterate self-observed Justin Bieber wannabe, I'm not trolling anyone. You suggested BnG with no rules and called me a dumb f@#! when I mentioned a2b rules should be mandatory.

That speaks enough of your knowledge for certain scheme. Or your knowledge of anything at all.

Hf in last hours of 2016. ppl, take care!

ooooo, good one... a justin beieber joke!!! *dances like justin*

i never called you a dumb f@#! for suggesting a2b rules....   can you really compare my "knowledge for certain scheme" vs. your own?? i been playing this game probably longer then you have been alive... considering you act like your about 16  years old.

anyway.. just drop it man.. if you wanna discuss bng, lets discuss it... if just wanna troll, and practice your lame insults (justin beiber)  then PM me, i would be happy to trade off insults with you there.