Forums
May 01, 2024, 05:22 PM

Linked Events

• Chuvash vs Kayz event STREAMING at 17:00 GMT: January 26, 2013

Author Topic: Intermediate Stream between Chuvash and Kayz, big event! Satuday 17 GMT  (Read 5696 times)

Offline nappy

Oh wow, cool stuff. I'm certainly willing to do some streaming using whatever language you'd like me to :)

Edit: I think me and Jakka will be doing russian broadcast for sc2tv.ru funstreams. Hopefully, we'll be able to gather a decent amount of watchers there :)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2013, 09:52 PM by nappy »

Do Hohlostanian then.

Offline TheKomodo

We want komo!

Unfortunately I am moving house tomorrow, so I won't have the internet for 1-2 weeks, I work Saturday nights and i'd be sleeping at that hour anyway :(

Any Wednesday/Thursday/Friday in future let me know  ;D

Offline Prankster

Komo is funny and I love scottish accent, but it's very hard to understand :D

Offline barman

I think it's settled, there will be me, Orange and Khamski in the English stream and Jakka & Nappy in the Russian one.

A small request for Jakka and Nappy: try to make the stream as newbie-friendly as possible, most of the viewers will be a casual wormers or people who don't play worms at all. Try to explain even the simplest tactics, how weapons work, the scheme specifics etc.
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Offline OrangE

2 players + 3 commentators + 2 commentators = 7

phew! :D

Offline darKz

Komo is funny and I love scottish accent, but it's very hard to understand :D

I couldn't even count how many times I asked him to repeat that day... :D

Looking forward to the match, hope everything goes well. :)
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Free

Gonna be an awsum show.

Offline Kayz

Thx for this game, I wish I had a better performance, but I guess it was still a bit entertaining.

Loved it, wished it would have gone on longer. And that's saying something considering you had two draws!

Russian stream drew about 30 viewers on average. What's all da hype about now, Free? :O

there was russian stream? xD

Offline Free

I have no idea, I am guessing it was a timing issue, I spammed mostly american forums where it was morning on most parts and its was a saturday. I spammed like 8 forums with big userbases and overall we got little bit over 100 viewers.

We got 150 viewers at best when I just spammed 2 finnish forums on some normal day/time, can't remember the exact date now.

I was excepting MUCH bigger audience. :(

But the stream was enjoyable though! Good job all :)

Offline Zemke

150 is superb. Good job, guys.

Offline darKz

I was excepting MUCH bigger audience. :(

I'd really like to know how much you expected now. :P
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010