Forums
April 29, 2024, 02:07 AM

Author Topic: I need you guys to write down each superior feature of WA  (Read 1120 times)

Offline Triad

Hello guys.

I need you guys to write down every superior feature of Worms Armageddon than a other Worms game/entire Worms franchise. So by gathering these I may make a better promotion in Turkish Gaming sites etc.

It could be either like:
- Feature A (Only WA has this)
- Feature B (Only WA and WWP has this)

Or it can be WA compared to each Worms game like:
WA is better than WWP:R because:
- Bla bla bla
- Lamo lamo lamo

Offline ANO

Re: I need you guys to write down each superior feature of WA
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2015, 04:36 PM »
A: more girls
B: more naked girls

Is that ok?

Offline Peja

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2015, 04:49 PM »
A:  buiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
B: buibuibuibuibuiiiiiiiiiiii

Offline Mega`Adnan

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2015, 06:23 PM »
W:A is better because:

1- W:A have the ability to use created map as PNG 8-bit of any colours and shape.
2- (Umm... no idea yet)...

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2015, 06:57 PM »
- Replay recording. You can watch played games exactly how they happened.
- Scheme creating. The ability to create new game plays. (not limited only to w:a and wwp, but still a unique feature)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2015, 08:36 PM »
The ability to minimize and optimize.
Volume rocker in game.
Snappy load transition between screens.
Map editor with useful key tools. Alt for slow draw, Ctrl for vertical or horizontal draw and shift for oblique lines. Shift and click to go back to another random map. There's probably more but in the end Superior Map Editor.
More options customization.
Hostingbuddy.
Fully grown established community.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline The Extremist

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2015, 11:57 PM »
Regarding WA and WWP Remastered:

Clean & crisp visual style, with well-defined maps, sprites, and HUD elements on dark backgrounds.

Runs on weak computers, but has gameplay as deep as any modern AAA title.

6 player online with easy-to-use chat interface, plus direct IP, LAN, and hotseat functionality.

Has the definitive physics engine of the series. Highly accurate, the outcome of nearly any move can be predicted. Later engines have more random elements.

Has the definitive Ninja Rope of the series. Insanely flexible, it has given rise to its own robust community.

Custom flag and gravestone support, as well as offline custom soundbank support.

Deep atmosphere, with an excellent ambient soundtrack.

Regarding WA only:

Use any image as a map.

All matches saved as replay files - schemes, maps, and video and be exported from these.

Features HostingBuddy, a workaround for firewall issues.

Support for mods such as Rubberworm and Project X.

Nonstop support and online activity since 1999. Features added over time include giant maps, ultra-high resolution support, and numerous interface, compatibility, and gameplay improvements.

Offline Ytrojan

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2015, 05:54 PM »
A: Is still updated (although slowly)
B: Patsy's Magic Bullet
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!