Forums
April 30, 2024, 06:59 AM

Poll

What would you think of a section to report friendly matches?

I would use if it existed
3 (75%)
I wouldn't use it, but I would see
0 (0%)
I wouldn't use or see
0 (0%)
I prefer not
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: TUS section to report friendly matches  (Read 1686 times)

Offline Albus

• Brazil Brazil
    • View Profile
TUS section to report friendly matches
« on: September 03, 2021, 02:34 PM »
A few days ago I had this idea and I've already received some positive feedback from some players but I would like to hear from more people now.

The idea is as follows: to have a section on the site dedicated only to reporting friendly matches, and to keep a history of them, however, without these reports interfering with league statistics.

I'll list some positive points I thought:

1) the funner game, which had a remarkable victory, with beautiful moves or against a difficult player etc., could be registered for other people to see and not be forgotten;
2) it could be a more subtle and easier way to introduce those people who want to participate in the community in some way, but don't want to play league yet because they don't feel good or for another reason;
3) allow ALIAS report the game without breaking league rules, because it's only a friendly match.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 02:44 PM by Albus »

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: TUS section to report friendly matches
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2021, 03:02 PM »
These friendly report doesn't need points system then? The files section of TUS accepts replays to be uploaded.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Albus

• Brazil Brazil
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2021, 03:11 PM »
Oh, I didn't know this section and didn't know it could be used for this. So, it would be here:

Nice, from now one I'll report there friendly games which were nice and also tell people about this place and that he can be used for that.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2021, 03:19 PM »
A funner league could be fun. It could just keep track of wins and losses per scheme. But it would require player to be registered on TuS though.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline Albus

• Brazil Brazil
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2021, 03:57 PM »
A funner league could be fun. It could just keep track of wins and losses per scheme. But it would require player to be registered on TuS though.

I would like this.

Offline Albus

• Brazil Brazil
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2021, 04:23 PM »
https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/leagues-general/a-new-real-private-fun-league-4220/

Ah, this discussion took place in the past!? Nice. I'll look later.

EDIT: this topic made by Abnaxus got a little confusing ??? Well, my idea is just a place, organized, where there will be a history of friendly matches, which don't enter the league statistics. For me, the place that MI indicated is fine! Occasionally I think I will report there.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 04:41 PM by Albus »