Forums
May 07, 2024, 06:48 AM

Author Topic: Can somebody help me with this...  (Read 1324 times)

Offline Farco/Ghost

Can somebody help me with this...
« on: October 04, 2010, 08:24 PM »
I am not a Administrator on my computer, but is there a way that i can change my name and it remains permanently on the wormnet? Because whenever i change my nickname in wormnet, then i tried to exit out of Worm Armageddon and reload Worm Armageddon to check if it remains permanently on WA, but it don't. It just go back to the previous name i have before i changed..
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Can somebody help me with this...
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2010, 09:07 PM »
I am not a Administrator on my computer, but is there a way that i can change my name and it remains permanently on the wormnet? Because whenever i change my nickname in wormnet, then i tried to exit out of Worm Armageddon and reload Worm Armageddon to check if it remains permanently on WA, but it don't. It just go back to the previous name i have before i changed..

When you start up worms, go to the internet section, where it says nickname, put your name in there, this should be the name you use inside every game and when you join wnet with the actual game client and not a snooper.

And it should always stay this name, it does with me at least.

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2010, 09:48 PM »
I arent an Admin, but everytime i exit out of WA and reload WA, went to the place to connect to the internet it goes back to previous name --TJ`Ghost`B2h`, and the new name i choose is --RiH`Ghost`B2h`. it just keep going back to that name... -_-
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

Offline avirex

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2010, 09:58 PM »
are u typing ur name in the main screen, b4 u sign onto wormnet??? i dont know how to explain this screen to you...

but in other words, if ur name is typed in there, u can just "auto log-in" to wormnet...

otherwise when u go to login it has a small popup box where u type ur name and password? and obviously the password is useless?..........  so u wanna type ur name in the screen b4 this, at the bottom? lollll do i even make sense? shit....

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2010, 10:01 PM »
No no! i meant like you know where the place where you put your Nickname before you sign into wormnet? I put RiH`Ghost`B2h as my new nickname, TJ`GhostwF`B2h is my old nickname... then afater that i login into wormnet and then i figure i should test out if it stays perm on that name, so i decided to exit out of WA, and reload WA and went back to the menu where you put your nick, and it went back into TJ`GHostwF`B2h.

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2010, 10:02 PM »
Oi, how come my reputation is all the sudden 0... -_-

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2010, 10:12 PM »
There you go... +1
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2010, 10:22 PM »
:/ you didn't really have to do that, but thanks. It's just something i don't understand, don't really have to smite me for that.. -_-

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2010, 10:23 PM »
Are there anyway i can keep my nick permanent..?

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2010, 10:35 PM »
http://forum.team17.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47

ask your question there... cybershadow should know... you could go to the help channel on wormnet and ask someone, too
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi