Forums
May 03, 2024, 03:43 PM

Author Topic: Classy. eS WO 2012.  (Read 8907 times)

Re: Classy. eS WO 2012.
« Reply #90 on: September 11, 2012, 12:52 AM »
It's more about the principle here :)
FFie and Balee (really, he's done a lot for WO the last couple of editions) work their asses off during WO (and this year, till 2 weeks after it actually ends) and causing problems during tourneys, aliasing, cheating etc is basically pissing over all that work.

Nobody likes it if people do that to something they work on. You wouldn't like it either. I bet Kaleu wouldn't like it either if he ever were to do something like WO (or really anything at all). Don't act surprised when people who organise something finally reach the limits of their patience.

People should be more wise in their treatment of project organisers like FFie, or they will create another Kiros.

Offline Guaton

« Reply #91 on: September 11, 2012, 01:34 AM »
lmfao

Offline Anubis

« Reply #92 on: September 11, 2012, 01:44 AM »
It's more about the principle here :)
FFie and Balee (really, he's done a lot for WO the last couple of editions) work their asses off during WO (and this year, till 2 weeks after it actually ends) and causing problems during tourneys, aliasing, cheating etc is basically pissing over all that work.

Nobody likes it if people do that to something they work on. You wouldn't like it either. I bet Kaleu wouldn't like it either if he ever were to do something like WO (or really anything at all). Don't act surprised when people who organise something finally reach the limits of their patience.

People should be more wise in their treatment of project organisers like FFie, or they will create another Kiros.

That explains it all! Kiros was artificial created by extraterrestrials that tried a new prototype of android to rule a small group of human beings. They wanted to see how far they can push it before humans start to abandon the league and do their own thing. Unfortunately, after the failure, the self-destruct function was malfunctioning and Kiros raged and destroyed the small AL league with a self developed "good cop, bad cop" protocol, intruded the site by trying to help and destroy it from within. I still sometimes wake up late at night in fear of being abducted and raped by "him". :(

Sry for off-topic, and of course just kidding. :D
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 01:47 AM by DeathInFire »

« Reply #93 on: September 11, 2012, 02:30 AM »
Point was: even Kiros started with a positive attitude  ;)

Offline theredi

« Reply #94 on: September 11, 2012, 08:09 AM »
yeeee so just stay calm or this shit will happen again...

Offline Balee

« Reply #95 on: September 11, 2012, 11:33 AM »
(...) so you brought up this aliasing thing to punish some guys you don't like (...)

I'm sorry, are you accusing FFie and me with being biased against eS? Really?

Offline Prankster

« Reply #96 on: September 11, 2012, 12:48 PM »
(...) so you brought up this aliasing thing to punish some guys you don't like (...)

I'm sorry, are you accusing FFie and me with being biased against eS? Really?

Erm. No. Why do you think so? :o

Offline Balee

« Reply #97 on: September 11, 2012, 02:49 PM »
Detailed on IRC! :P