Forums
April 26, 2024, 12:24 PM

Author Topic: Competitive Worms Armageddon - Discord Server  (Read 1082 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Competitive Worms Armageddon - Discord Server
« on: March 31, 2022, 05:12 AM »
A bunch of us created a new Discord, "Competitive Worms Armageddon" with the main focus being a centralized place for everyone interested in participating, following, streaming, organizing, and everything else to do with all competitive events in Worms Armageddon.

It is not a replacement for each official individual league or website, so it does not handle moderation or reporting games etc. It's a place where we broadcast all news about competitive events so you don't need to visit if you don't like joining new servers, however we've setup reaction based role systems to make it easier for anyone to filter communication via specific schemes & leagues. This means you can ignore everything you want, and be notified of anything you want.

Right now we have some nice features for people who are interested in everything associated with competitive Worms Armageddon. Some people play more than one League, some play only one League, others like to just watch you guys be the best!

It is a work in progress we're hoping to evolve over time, a safe, friendly place for people to keep up to date with live streams and news, find people to chat and organize games with. A few of us plan on adding tutorials and guides via video clips and images as well over time. Official website & event owners/staff will be given permissions to run their own sections if they wish.

You can accept the invite here and read the welcome infromation that explains how the server works.

https://discord.gg/Ytjfr4myyx

Offline Kradie

Re: Competitive Worms Armageddon - Discord Server
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2022, 01:38 PM »
Good luck with your server. I hope it meets your expectations. I think it is good that it focuses on competitive aspect of WA.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2022, 01:41 PM by Kradie »
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline nino

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2022, 03:09 PM »
How many servers do we have nowadays? should be just 1 ae cos kings!!!
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline h3oCharles

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2022, 03:40 PM »
How many servers do we have nowadays?
yes

Offline Kradie

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2022, 03:43 PM »
I am sure the move to make this is nothing but goodness but WA is so divided. There are so many separatists here who have build their own stuff now because they were unjustly treated elsewhere by people with herde mentality, and moderators that lacks the quality of being fair and impartial.

Life is like a movie, we are characters that plays there and hopefully there are some room for character development for everyone.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline Lupastic

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2022, 03:47 PM »
Great, this is a vn idea :) As a non-discord user, I'll try to keep up with this and be a part of it ^^

Offline nino

« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2022, 03:57 PM »
How many servers do we have nowadays?
yes
no porra nooo cant be!!! puto
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2022, 10:15 PM »
Updated the OP. Different link now so anyone who has it advertised anywhere the old link won't work, only the new link.

Thanks! :-*