Forums
April 28, 2024, 05:43 AM

Author Topic: Current status of the League  (Read 18105 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Current status of the League
« Reply #120 on: July 30, 2018, 11:02 PM »
You kind of ejaculated too early there sock lol.

How is there no risk in Big RR lol? You can lose, you can't lose a Warmer, jesus did you really just say something that stupid?

Actually wait lol, there is a risk in warmer, at least as I remember as a kid, the risk of waking your parents up with your tapping :D

Edit - Also if we done that, I would practise TTRR for 2 years, you would practise Big RR for 2 years, i'd win TTRR you would win Big RR.

Offline sock

« Reply #121 on: July 30, 2018, 11:04 PM »
You kind of ejaculated too early there sock lol.

How is there no risk in Big RR lol? You can lose, you can't lose a Warmer, jesus did you really just say something that stupid?
Big RR isn't a real scheme, I can lose, but I will never lose to you. checkmate!  :D It is basically a big long linear wxw warmer with a start and finish sign, idk why they have these start and finish signs on here though, waste of map space for the long warmer maze!  :P

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #122 on: July 30, 2018, 11:08 PM »
I've already beat you in Big RR(not officially though), and i've beat you in Roper before.

Besides, you are slow in Big RR compared to how fast I can go, when I can master how fast I can potentially go, you wouldn't come close to me, i'm practising cross handed roping right now so yeah I suck, but in 6 months i'll destroy you.

Even when I rope normal I can still move around a Big RR faster than you, you aren't really fast, but damn you are efficient :)

Offline Sensei

« Reply #123 on: July 30, 2018, 11:10 PM »
Edit - Also if we done that, I would practise TTRR for 2 years, you would practise Big RR for 2 years, i'd win TTRR you would win Big RR.

Didn't you agree with sock few days ago, when he said you wouldn't win even after putting double amount of hours he did in ttrr? I can't follow you guys.

Is this just a juvenile text battle or you actually gonna do some roping?
There's still bad taste in mouth after Zalo's behaviour. We need some excitement!

panem et circenses

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #124 on: July 30, 2018, 11:12 PM »
Sensei, if he did nothing but practise Big RR for 2 years, and didn't even look at TTRR, his memory would fail him.

If I was doing nothing but TTRR for 2 years, i'd naturally become good, he would probably fall, and I could just glide to the finish.

And the other way around, i'd forget the timing/groove of Big RR and i'd get owned.

Edit - But I don't wanna get good in TTRR I wanna get good in Big RR!

Offline sock

« Reply #125 on: July 30, 2018, 11:17 PM »
I've already beat you in Big RR(not officially though), and i've beat you in Roper before.

Besides, you are slow in Big RR compared to how fast I can go, when I can master how fast I can potentially go, you wouldn't come close to me, i'm practising cross handed roping right now so yeah I suck, but in 6 months i'll destroy you.

Even when I rope normal I can still move around a Big RR faster than you, you aren't really fast, but damn you are efficient :)
I'm in AG anytime you are ready bro, maybe sensei can stream it possibly now, don't know if he's available. Don't worry, I'll be gentle.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #126 on: July 30, 2018, 11:22 PM »
Ready for what? I said i've beat you before I didn't say I am gonna beat you right now, you know i've been focusing on roping cross handed for the past month or so.

I don't want to ruin my progress by focusing on normal roping right now, I mean, i'll play you right now if you want but I ain't gonna say i'll win because I won't be comfortable, i'd rather you just wait the until I get to where I want to be, because I have set targets for myself, then i'd challenge you for real, can even put money on it.

And just incase you didn't get what I said above, I can move faster than you, but you are more efficient than me right now because you play more serious.

Offline sock

« Reply #127 on: July 30, 2018, 11:25 PM »
Ready for what? I said i've beat you before I didn't say I am gonna beat you right now, you know i've been focusing on roping cross handed for the past month or so.

I don't want to ruin my progress by focusing on normal roping right now, I mean, i'll play you right now if you want but I ain't gonna say i'll win because I won't be comfortable, i'd rather you just wait the until I get to where I want to be, because I have set targets for myself, then i'd challenge you for real, can even put money on it.
Your like a boxer or MMA fighter that doesn't take the challenge right away because he is scared. I get it man, no need to be nervous. Take all the time you need. I only make friendly bets, not for money, sorry.

Offline sock

« Reply #128 on: July 30, 2018, 11:36 PM »

And just incase you didn't get what I said above, I can move faster than you, but you are more efficient than me right now because you play more serious.
And btw, you just think you can move faster than me, you can't actually move faster than me when I try to move fast, and I am more efficient = no contest :)

Offline Sensei

« Reply #129 on: July 30, 2018, 11:43 PM »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #130 on: July 30, 2018, 11:58 PM »
No, i'm a person who doesn't like to waste his time.

I am not here to prove if I am or am not better than you, all I said was I am faster than you, but you are more efficient, once I learn to control that speed better, i'll destroy you.

Unless you actually get better as well in that time obviously.

So obviously you would win right now if you even play half good, because i'd probably fall, I haven't played normal for a while, and i've only been doing cross for a little while, so your challenge is pretty stupid really.

I am not in a place where I feel I am good enough to be challenging people.

You can't understand that? I am not a kid, I don't need to prove how good I am to anyone, I ain't Zalo ;)

Offline sock

« Reply #131 on: July 31, 2018, 12:03 AM »
No, i'm a person who doesn't like to waste his time.

I am not here to prove if I am or am not better than you, all I said was I am faster than you, but you are more efficient, once I learn to control that speed better, i'll destroy you.

Unless you actually get better as well in that time obviously.

So obviously you would win right now if you even play half good, because i'd probably fall, I haven't played normal for a while, and i've only been doing cross for a little while, so your challenge is pretty stupid really.

I am not in a place where I feel I am good enough to be challenging people.

You can't understand that? I am not a kid, I don't need to prove how good I am to anyone, I ain't Zalo ;)
And you think I am a kid? All you said is that your faster than me, I don't know what that means where you from but from around here, that is trying to prove or say something. And my response is, get a live stream right now, we can do warmer, BigRR, TTRR, and get a panel of judges to see who goes faster. Unless you don't feel "comfortable" enough.

Offline sock

« Reply #132 on: July 31, 2018, 12:05 AM »
You thinking that you'll destroy me in speed is going to keep me up all night laughing, I might not get much sleep tonight :/

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: July 31, 2018, 12:05 AM »
I'm not trying to swing my willy around and claim I'm among the best at anything, because I'm not, but in my opinion Big RR is far less difficult than TTRR. In Big RR even a noob can learn to max out the rope speed, for the most part, within a year. In TTRR all except the very best players rope safely because it's faster for them to do so. I think y'all have forgotten how amazing Mablak was at TTRR. He would do crazy pump climbs and scrolls all over the place and rarely fall. TTRR has basically an infinite skill ceiling, the ideal (impossible) run resembling a TAS run. It is much harder to time speedy maneuvers on short ropes. In Big RR everyone can maintain full speed all the time without having to operate very close to the margins. Same goes for WXW. TTRR fell out of favor precisely because nobody could compete with the top players... in Big RR I haven't seen nearly that kind of skill divide.

However I haven't seen those Masta Big RR replays people keep mentioning. He's a great roper so I'm sure they are pretty impressive. Could someone link a couple?
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 12:07 AM by j0e »

Offline sock

« Reply #134 on: July 31, 2018, 12:07 AM »
I'm not trying to swing my willy around and claim I'm among the best at anything, but in my opinion Big RR is far less difficult than TTRR. In Big RR even a noob can learn to max out the rope speed, for the most part, within a year. In TTRR all except the very best players rope safely because it's faster for them to do so. I think y'all have forgotten how amazing Mablak was at TTRR. He would do crazy pump climbs and scrolls all over the place and rarely fall. TTRR has basically an infinite skill ceiling, the ideal (impossible) run resembling a TAS run. It is much harder to time speedy maneuvers on short ropes. In Big RR everyone can maintain full speed all the time without having to operate very close to the margins. Same goes for WXW. TTRR fell out of favor precisely because nobody could compete with the top players... in Big RR I haven't seen nearly that kind of skill divide.

However I haven't seen those Masta Big RR replays people keep mentioning. He's a great roper so I'm sure they are pretty impressive. Could someone link a couple?
I agree joe, you can see his latest replays in the latest challenges section if you want. Here is the latest https://www.tus-wa.com/challenges/challenge-747/
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 12:10 AM by oldsock »