Forums
May 18, 2024, 02:23 AM

Author Topic: CWA Podcast | Episode 4 | Ft. Bloopy  (Read 412 times)

Offline TheKomodo

CWA Podcast | Episode 4 | Ft. Bloopy
« on: May 03, 2024, 01:49 PM »
Friday 31st May 2024 at 11pm GMT

You can watch the episode live on Twitch here:

https://www.twitch.tv/WormsArmageddonCWA

You can join the CWA Discord event here:

https://discord.gg/CzY2Jaqz?event=1235950400801083452

Offline Mo0k

Re: CWA Podcast | Episode 4 | Ft. Bloopy
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2024, 08:15 PM »
Looking forward to this :) Bloopy :) Nice work on the pod Komo and Mab :) I enjoy this,so keep up the good work :)
Clans:
LoR(wwp)
UNI(wwp)
n00b(wwp)
xCx(wa)
CKC(wa)
SiX(wa)
Di(wa)
NBR(wa)
cT(wa)
b0R(wa)
mA(wa)
ruL(wa)
HoS(wa)
sL(wa)
Btk(wa)
tCs(wa)
GQ(wa)
------------------------------------------

Offline Wolfgang

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2024, 09:37 PM »
great game vs senator today! gg
16:26: Husks> tell now xD more demon soul cannot be wolfy MAYBE??? 
16:26: TaG`Wolfgang> DUNNO IF IM WOLFY OR A DEMON 
16:27: Husks> GO DEMON AWAY FROM MY FRIENDMATE WOLFGANG CONCHETUMARE!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 LEAVEEEEEE 
16:27: TaG`Wolfgang> xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2024, 11:13 PM »
Feedback for the next episode with Bloopy:

I asked some things to see what ChatGPT has to say/suggest about this episode.

My text/command/prompt:

ChatGPT, if you were a gamer streamer and wanted to do an interview with an old school player of the game you play, like a podcast, which questions would be the best to be made for the interviewed player to make the interview as good as possible, based on journalism studies about the best interview questions? I want it to be something professional and serious, because the game in this situation is really important to you and the community is small, maintained for voluntary free work. The community needs to attract new players.

ChatGPT's answer:

Here are some questions tailored for a professional and serious interview with an old-school player in your game community:

• Can you share with us your journey into the world of [game name]? What initially drew you to the game, and how has your experience evolved over time?
  • As an experienced player, what do you believe are the defining characteristics that have kept [game name] relevant and engaging over the years?
  • What notable changes or developments have you witnessed in the [game name] community throughout your time playing? How have these changes impacted the overall gameplay experience?
  • Reflecting on your own achievements and contributions within the [game name] community, what are you most proud of? How have these experiences shaped your perspective on the game and its community?
  • In your opinion, what are the key factors that contribute to fostering a positive and inclusive gaming community? How can we encourage new players to become more involved and invested in [game name]?
  • As a veteran player, what advice would you offer to newcomers looking to immerse themselves in the world of [game name]? Are there any strategies or tips you wish you had known when you first started playing?
  • How do you see the future of [game name] unfolding, particularly in light of advancements in technology and changes within the gaming industry? What opportunities and challenges do you foresee for the community moving forward?
  • Can you highlight any memorable moments or experiences you've had while playing [game name]? What made these moments stand out to you, and how do they exemplify the essence of the game?
  • As someone who has witnessed the growth and evolution of the [game name] community, what role do you believe nostalgia plays in attracting new players and keeping longtime fans engaged? How can we effectively balance honoring the game's roots while also embracing innovation?
  • Finally, what message would you like to convey to the broader community about the unique appeal and enduring legacy of [game name]? What makes [game name] a special and worthwhile experience for players of all backgrounds and interests?

Then, I revealed that the game name is Worms Armageddon and sent this text/command/prompt to ChatGPT:

Now do the same thing I asked, but knowing that this player about to be interviewed is a scheme maker, scheme historian, one of the most influential players behind the success of Boom Race and Bungees Race. A guy that has an artist aura, created an album of noisy sounds/music. Shares all his many dreams about the game, and much more.

ChatGPT's answer:

Certainly, taking into account the player's background as a scheme maker, scheme historian, influential figure in Boom Race and Bungees Race, as well as his artistic endeavors, here are the tailored interview questions:

• Can you delve into your journey as a scheme maker and historian within the Worms Armageddon community? What inspired you to delve into this aspect of the game, and how has your approach evolved over time?
  • As someone deeply involved in the creation of schemes and the preservation of Worms Armageddon history, what do you believe distinguishes Boom Race and Bungees Race from other game modes? How have these modes contributed to the game's longevity and appeal?
  • Reflecting on your extensive involvement in the Worms Armageddon community, what notable changes or developments have you witnessed over the years, particularly in relation to scheme-making and community engagement?
  • Your artistic pursuits, including creating an album of noisy sounds/music, add a unique dimension to your presence within the Worms Armageddon community. How do you see your artistic endeavors intersecting with your passion for the game and its community?
  • With your penchant for sharing dreams about the game, what role do you believe imagination and creativity play in shaping the Worms Armageddon experience? How can we encourage players to explore and express their own creative visions within the game?
  • As someone deeply invested in the Worms Armageddon community, what advice would you offer to aspiring scheme makers or historians looking to make their mark? Are there any lessons you've learned along the way that you wish to impart to others?
  • Looking ahead, how do you envision the future of Worms Armageddon, especially considering advancements in technology and changes within the gaming landscape? What opportunities and challenges do you foresee for the community moving forward?
  • Can you share any particularly memorable moments or experiences you've had while creating schemes or engaging with the Worms Armageddon community? What made these moments special, and how have they influenced your continued involvement in the game?
  • Given your deep connection to the game's history and community, how do you navigate the balance between honoring the game's roots and embracing innovation? How can we ensure that Worms Armageddon remains relevant and engaging for both longtime fans and newcomers alike?
  • Finally, what message would you like to convey to the broader gaming community about the unique blend of creativity, community, and camaraderie found within Worms Armageddon? What makes it such a compelling and enduring experience for players of all backgrounds and interests?

I forgot to say that Bloopy is also a map maker, with important and numerous old school maps. Maybe the answer would be a bit different if I mentioned that.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2024, 11:28 PM by FoxHound »
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2024, 12:35 AM »
Bloopy is a wild individual, should be a great interview.  Hopefully we get some battle race content!

Offline Mo0k

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2024, 05:35 AM »
Yeah looking forward to it :) I enjoyed the one with you wally :)
Clans:
LoR(wwp)
UNI(wwp)
n00b(wwp)
xCx(wa)
CKC(wa)
SiX(wa)
Di(wa)
NBR(wa)
cT(wa)
b0R(wa)
mA(wa)