Forums
May 02, 2024, 11:30 AM

Author Topic: CWT 2014  (Read 3090 times)

Offline KinslayeR

Re: CWT 2014
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2014, 02:32 PM »
Coz chelsea is nnn licker, and u not,  kokumber and other nnn like when somoene lick their ass pussy

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2014, 03:47 PM »
Coz I'm beter than noobs like you ^^ and i'm not retarded idiot like cryslayer xD

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2014, 05:55 PM »
Thanks for crying chuvash to let me dont know password, and ban in cwt coz onl joke? next year seems like I need create new account and play with other IP, coz mods are very helpfull :) especially russian mods, so kukumber I cant play tus too? coz crying chuvash dont want it ?  :-*

Or you could change your behaviour ::) I'm guessing that was the reason you got banned from onl.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2014, 09:04 PM »
Nice to see Dario playing the tournament, but I miss Koras. Why is he not playing? And the guy name cool, is that the oldschool c0o1? Love the way to you draw the groups kayz, reminds me of Tiger.. One of these years I'm going to learn how to play intermediate on a high level

Offline kukumber

« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2014, 10:45 PM »
@Crazy
Koras only showed up just when drawing was finished. And yes it is exactly that c00L as far as I know. :)
@VoK
As for why it is Chelsea, we try to give chance to as many people as we can among players not really related to inter much. Nothing about skill there actually, subjective decision if I may call it like this. You may notice some people who are out took part in CWT last year. :)
People who didn't make it into tourney are pretty much same pot D ranking, which makes it quite a difficult decision. So yeah, maybe next year, as I said we try to give a chance to everyone, one year or another. :)

Group matches start soon, stay tuned. ;)

P.S.
Hope I've answered everything properly, cause it's rounding 3 a.m. here :-X

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2014, 05:17 AM »
fair enough, shame I got grouped with bytor last year.

But what I wonder is, Why does cwt always have to be 32 players ? would it really hurt to make one extra group? especialy since the players who didnt make it this year all know how to play Normal at an above average rate.

come on.. its the future, quit living in the past cwt xD  :P

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline Korydex

« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2014, 08:48 AM »
I miss Koras.
Kablam too :x stopped?

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2014, 09:22 AM »

« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2014, 11:48 AM »
And the guy name cool, is that the oldschool c0o1?

Apparently its not the one you are thinking of, the mexican guy. The CWT guy is from Portugal.
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2014, 11:52 AM »
would it really hurt to make one extra group?

One group? Yes. You'd need arbitrary guidelines to decide which numbers 2 don't advance (2 of them). If you want to keep this format, you'd need to increase the amount of players per group to 5.

Offline kukumber

« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2014, 12:26 PM »
Next proper number of players is 64 for 16 groups, which is quite a bit too many. As for 5 players in group, personally I think it is also not that great, will remind some sort of qualifiers rather than group stage. And I think people got rid of qualifiers in CWT for a reason. Though nothing is carved in stone. If there is enough of activity on ONL, CWT and basically in inter scheme some changes are possible, but I'm afraid not very likely.
Maybe qualifiers to D pot maybe? Or something else, if you have good ideas feel free to share them either here or on CWT forum at NNN website. But so far main problem is activity. Nothing of this makes sense unless you guys play inter. ;)

« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2014, 02:15 PM »
28 + 4 players advanced from qualifiers sounds fair to me, or 30 + 2 depending on activity. As of qualifiers - 1 or 2 brackets, no "final game" so 2 players from 1 bracket can advance. It shouldnt make too much work and would certainly make a few people happy.
<Ramone> we're just nicknames
<Ramone> isn't that sad..

<Johnny`> !fart
* Johnny` has farted out 0 Scoville units.
<Johnny`> Sonova

My W:A related channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HighCostage

Offline SPW

« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2014, 03:15 PM »
Thanks for crying chuvash to let me dont know password, and ban in cwt coz onl joke? next year seems like I need create new account and play with other IP, coz mods are very helpfull :) especially russian mods, so kukumber I cant play tus too? coz crying chuvash dont want it ?  :-*

Or you could change your behaviour ::) I'm guessing that was the reason you got banned from onl.

Yep, listen to darkone. Its also the main reason why you failed all your ea requests.

Offline kukumber

« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2014, 11:48 AM »
Group stage has just started :)

Offline kukumber

« Reply #29 on: November 02, 2014, 07:02 PM »
It's time for PO. :)
You can watch the drawing here

Or just check out the PO tree here http://www.cwtsite.com/playoffs you can also bet on someone's win there ;)