Forums
May 02, 2024, 01:22 PM

Author Topic: FingerRoll information by Asbest  (Read 4982 times)

Offline theredi

Re: FingerRoll information by Asbest
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2016, 03:25 AM »
I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m f@#!ing retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Offline nino

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2016, 03:57 AM »
someone show that thread to Maciej please!

You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Husk

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2016, 09:11 AM »
good link redi xD

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2016, 10:01 AM »
If while holding one space bar, you can press a second spacebar and it fires, you're cheating. End of story.

Your whole argument (that simple = hard ahk) boils down to your assertion that "one press is nothing". Well that is bullshit. If you "remapped" every key to a spacebar with your scripts, you could mash every key at once and have god-like taps.

In my opinion, having more than one spacebar is lame to begin with. Finger roll is supposed to be with one space.

PS. What kind of dumbass buys 7 fake keyboards?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 10:40 AM by j0e »

Offline theredi

« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2016, 10:25 PM »
If while holding one space bar, you can press a second spacebar and it fires, you're cheating. End of story.

Your whole argument (that simple = hard ahk) boils down to your assertion that "one press is nothing". Well that is bullshit. If you "remapped" every key to a spacebar with your scripts, you could mash every key at once and have god-like taps.

In my opinion, having more than one spacebar is lame to begin with. Finger roll is supposed to be with one space.

true as f...inger xD i agree with that

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2016, 11:04 PM »
StepS said himself that wkKeyRemap is against TUS rules. https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/announcements/wa-v3-7-0-0-released-18662/60/?wap2

Quote from: StepS
we can't release it until it meets TUS's platinum standards
and we could not find a way to block a press.
so say thanks to TUS rules, and primarily Maciej

wkKeyRemap was not updated because StepS couldn't find a way to block the second space bar. When he found a way, he released RemapKeys. Using wkKeyRemap is cheating.

Furthermore, having a 3-key lock doesn't affect tap speed. With arrows held down, space either works or it doesn't.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2016, 11:46 PM »
I used simply intes keychanger for a long time. Then I moved to wkKeyRemap because it was more comfortable (because I still was able to write z and x where I had spaces). Then I discovered it's a cheat (after over a year!) and when I moved back to simply remapper I just couldn't play. It's a huge different beetwen simple remapper and this cheat. When you move from simple remapper to this cheat you don't feel difference, but it's hard to move back. Your taps become messy. I stopped playing because of this. It was horrible. I felt like beginner and missed every other tap. I was just trying to play offline and it's possible to come back, but I'm not that good anymore because of inactivity.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 11:49 PM by Maciej »

Offline Sensei

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2016, 03:46 AM »
I used simply intes keychanger for a long time. Then I moved to wkKeyRemap because it was more comfortable (because I still was able to write z and x where I had spaces). Then I discovered it's a cheat (after over a year!) and when I moved back to simply remapper I just couldn't play. It's a huge different beetwen simple remapper and this cheat. When you move from simple remapper to this cheat you don't feel difference, but it's hard to move back. Your taps become messy. I stopped playing because of this. It was horrible. I felt like beginner and missed every other tap. I was just trying to play offline and it's possible to come back, but I'm not that good anymore because of inactivity.

So, when things got tough and you needed to do it fair way, you just quit!? :)

I also roped on a cheat ahk script for more than a year (unaware). Practically learned to rope with that shit. Until someone pointed out it's a cheat. It didn't felt so hard to leave it behind. Yeah, you kinda got feeling like learning basics all over again, but at least there's satisfaction that no-one will ever could call you a cheater again.

Btw, this is asbest in worms group few days ago:

[8.3.2016. 20:34:53] xLegendx: wkKeyRemap.dll and wkRemapKeys.dll are absolutely different moduels

Aaaand.... 20 minutes after he figured out he admitted cheating:

[8.3.2016. 20:52:53] xLegendx: so im using 2 spaces with wkKeyRemap.dll its legit
[8.3.2016. 20:53:08] xLegendx: and its same as wkRemapKeys.dll

Was pretty hilarious  :D

Offline Maciej

« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2016, 12:12 PM »
I used to play clanners and since I couldn't rope how would I do that? I played offline to come back.

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2016, 01:14 PM »
1 finger is best xD

Offline StepS

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2016, 03:19 PM »
wkKeyRemap.dll ( working only with 3.6.31.0 update ) created by Steps in 2013.
I didn't make wkKeyRemap, Kawoosh did.
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Offline AduN

• Chile Chile
  • hai2u!!1!:)
    • View Profile
    • my page
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2016, 01:37 AM »
I'm using Intes Keychange with 2 spacebars remapped, and life is good.  ::)

Offline ANO

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2016, 08:32 PM »
smiting macjiejeij ... so good

Offline Genia-1993

« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2016, 06:37 PM »
EDITED, see the first post.

Offline j0e

• Canada Canada
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2016, 07:44 PM »
Genia-1993 has been banned from TUS for abuse of English language.