Forums
April 29, 2024, 03:04 PM

Author Topic: Free League died?  (Read 2413 times)

Offline DarKxXxLorD

Free League died?
« on: April 06, 2014, 06:54 PM »
Free League died?   >:(

Dudes, do not you think that something needs to be done? To begin clean free league - delete bigRR, golf, etc - long and little known shemes.

Propose to divide its normal schemes for lovers: mole, wFw, CTF, elemental, MM, normal - for example. It would be fun, and free would be playable! Not everyone is willing to spend 1 hour or bigRR or battlerace.

Boring!  :(
Last game in free league: 17-10-2013, 08:46:52

PS Sorry, the wrong part of the forum has put the subject. Move plz

« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 07:00 PM by DarKxXxLorD »

Offline Husk

Re: Free League died?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 07:18 PM »
well if u don't wanna play bigrr just start the game so the other player has a replay to report with, and then u can just alt f4, same with battlerace ae

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 07:31 PM »
I stopped playing free league in the same reason... noo many shit boring schemes.... darts, battle race, bungee race, chute race, abnormal, elemental, ctf and probbaly few other...

Offline Korydex

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2014, 07:35 PM »
shit boring schemes....
battle race, bungee race, chute race, abnormal, elemental, ctf and probbaly few other...
oh u

Offline avirex

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2014, 08:36 PM »
free league is based on schemes that are not popular enough for "classic" or their own category of league... like HAL, or TEL for example...

DarkLord, your not a fan of bigRR, chelsea is not a fan of darts, but im sure the darts fan's are not fans of the scheme you like, and so on, and so on... 

if you made a list of all the schemes you feel should be in free league, and each person made a list as well, i believe there would be very few that are the same... so its better just to *try* to make everyone happy, and include as many schemes as possible...

the best solution is like husk said, start the game so they have a replay, and give them the free win.... 

another solution, is try to agree on 2 picks with your opponent before the game starts, tell him your not a fan of bigrr, and maybe he will tell you hes not a fan of darts, and you guys can both agree on 2 schemes you will both enjoy... if that fails, free win in the free league, ae? :D

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2014, 09:00 PM »
maybe eliminate schemes ?

I eliminate darts, my oponent eliminate big rr, i eliminate bunge race, he eliminate battle race..... till we have 2 or 3 schemes and players play these 2-3 schemes :P

Offline LeTotalKiller

« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2014, 09:30 PM »
I have a better idea, Chelsea: learn to cope with actual league gameplay with all the fairness it implies.

You being bad at the schemes you've listed doesn't make these schemes bad; it just means you have to learn to master them. Ab, BR or Darts definitely are fun/interesting schemes to me, but having worked on them changes things, even if you already like the scheme at first glance (I liked Ab from my first games, and I still really like it after learning more about it, albeit differently). But then I guess your definition of fun doesn't go beyond the ability to win by noobashing.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2014, 09:37 PM »
oh yea... "the most" skilled player told me to improve... ::) and why the hell you attack me...  ::)

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/free-standings/?s=overall

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2014, 09:47 PM »
oh yea... "the most" skilled player told me to improve... ::) and why the hell you attack me...  ::)

https://www.tus-wa.com/leagues/free-standings/?s=overall

wtf Chelsea did you read LTK's post?

And, can that medal be taken as a proof to say you're the best in free league? You know perfectly Free league is an inactive sauce.

I dare you, 1v1 barman nao.
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline avirex

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2014, 10:34 PM »
lmfao @ chelsea rank 1 in free league!!! huahuahuahuahuahauh

chels is the mablak of free league!! who dares to play chels in free??? huahuaha

that made my day to see that, so funny!!! thanks chels!! :DDD

ps: gaybriel, what does barman have to do with anything right now? lol

Offline barman

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2014, 10:39 PM »
Oh my, the amount of cringe in this thread.
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best

Offline Husk

« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2014, 10:54 PM »
I don't even...

back to topic: darklord and chelsea, everyone has got their least played schemes in both classic and free league... let's say I only like playing roper and hyst in classic, should I ask the other 6 schemes to be removed from classic? or should I actually try to practice them so I give a good challenge for my opponent?

btw can u edit the topic name... I don't like the "free league died?" ): makes me sad
« Last Edit: April 06, 2014, 10:58 PM by Husk »

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2014, 11:17 PM »
BEST CHELSEA POST EVER LMAO

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2014, 12:49 AM »
lmfao @ chelsea rank 1 in free league!!! huahuahuahuahuahauh

chels is the mablak of free league!! who dares to play chels in free??? huahuaha

that made my day to see that, so funny!!! thanks chels!! :DDD

ps: gaybriel, what does barman have to do with anything right now? lol

cant figure it out?

Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2014, 03:30 AM »
tfl kaos anyone ?

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...