Forums
May 02, 2024, 02:51 AM

Author Topic: funny story... well not that funny...  (Read 1380 times)

Offline avirex

funny story... well not that funny...
« on: October 06, 2010, 12:44 AM »
ok, so i was at a memorial for a friend who passed away, bunch of people there, we all chillin, eating, drinkin, jokin laughing, was as a good time.. some of us are sitting around the fire, and some really weird kid that no one really knew said some really lame joke... i forget what it was... it was like a phrase, or a punch line... like i said, i forget exactly, but it was pretty "nerdy" to say the least...

so we all look at him.. and we r like... "wtf did u just say?" "whats that mean?" "huh?" "what the hell?" lol shit like that.... then he comes back and sez... "oh, its just suttin they say on this game called worms armageddon. hahahahhahahahha i lol'd on the inside.. i almost burst out like "YAH I PLAY THAT GAME DUDE!!" haha but i did not wanna be a part of his dorkyness cuz everyone was sitll looking at him in confusion hahahah.. such an akward moment for the poor guy lol... 

but yah, thats the story.. for some.. u may be thinking "who cares" but it was just neat for me, cuz i have never in my life heard of anyone mention w:a in real life, besides when i met QuiteStorm lol.. but that dont really count...

Offline nino

Re: funny story... well not that funny...
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2010, 02:29 AM »
haha avi, days ago at uni, i opened the laptop to check forum and a guy asked me whats this? i said a forum of a game, he asked what game..i said Wa..he was like oh, i own that game iam the best lol, then i asked didu even played online? he said no, then i said u suck hhhahaha.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2010, 09:37 AM »
so we all look at him.. and we r like... "wtf did u just say?" "whats that mean?" "huh?" "what the hell?" lol shit like that.... then he comes back and sez... "oh, its just suttin they say on this game called worms armageddon. hahahahhahahahha i lol'd on the inside.. i almost burst out like "YAH I PLAY THAT GAME DUDE!!" haha but i did not wanna be a part of his dorkyness cuz everyone was sitll looking at him in confusion hahahah.. such an akward moment for the poor guy lol... 

Loool, I actually can't wait for someone to mention WA in real life; but I doubt it will happen at all.

Offline Husk

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2010, 11:44 AM »
haha rex :D

oh and me2 having those situations when ppl start to talk about worms armageddon, and im like "yea, it was fun back then" and they dun think im actually nerding in ag everyday

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2010, 11:53 AM »
:O my friends know that i play this shit and they think its cool lol! they always ask when olympics start again:D
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2010, 12:07 PM »
So does this guy actually play WA? If so, who is he?

Offline avirex

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2010, 09:12 PM »
haha.. i dont think he does... his name was PHIL... where r u PHIL? haha

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2010, 02:04 AM »
lol, why the fck didnt you say something man...
worm and learn

Offline Crazy

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2010, 02:23 AM »
MANS is me man!! On a more serious note, I`ve always had the chance to talk worms with my bestfriend (atleast he was earlier) for as long as I can remember, we started playing online at the same time.. Too sad he stopped playing four years ago, I can`t get him back to worms even with several attempts ;x What do I do?

Offline Devilage

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2010, 04:08 AM »
MANS is me man!! On a more serious note, I`ve always had the chance to talk worms with my bestfriend (atleast he was earlier) for as long as I can remember, we started playing online at the same time.. Too sad he stopped playing four years ago, I can`t get him back to worms even with several attempts ;x What do I do?

Tell him that we get pay for winning then he will get the taste for the game back and its gonna be too late when he realize we dont win shit for playing this game. ;D

Yeah avi why tha f@#! didnt us ay something u pussyyyyy. heh

Smoking proud.

Offline avirex

« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2010, 09:01 PM »
tell him to come in exchange for sexual favor?   what was his worm name crazy??

and i did not say anything cuz everyone was looking at him like a big dork.. lol...

not that i really care what people think of me, but i figured i better let it go... besides.. im pretty sure he was talkin about xbox version... otherwise, SHOW UR FACE PHIL!! jaja

Offline nino

« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2010, 10:53 PM »
even my secretary knows iam WA player! she acctually is very involved with my Wa life lol
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2010, 05:55 AM »
I myself am proud to be a WA player, most of the people I know know that I play it, especially those closest to me :D

Offline rU`

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2010, 07:03 AM »
This topic reminds me of this thread.
LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.