Forums
April 20, 2024, 04:23 AM

Author Topic: Project X scheme with acronym "HL 2.0" is still played on WormNet  (Read 647 times)

Offline Balt

Hello everyone!

I was playing Worms Armageddon couple years and was fan of Project X because players added new weapons and other cool stuff. Now after long break I am returning to online gameplay. I am happy to see WormNet is still alive and even PX scheme HL 2.0 gone live today.
Even if you have fresh Project X installed and Windows registry is configured to switch between newest Worms Armageddon version and version Project X requires, that "HL 2.0" needs a lot of Project X scheme (*.pxs) files downloaded from game hoster that never happens if it takes too long. Can anyone upload full package of these files and drop link here? Thanks.

Offline h3oCharles

Re: Project X scheme with acronym "HL 2.0" is still played on WormNet
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2017, 12:41 PM »
google doesn't hurt m8

Offline Mega`Adnan

Re: Project X scheme with acronym "HL 2.0" is still played on WormNet
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2017, 02:15 PM »
Hey Balt!
You can get the WA 3.6.31.0 with all PX schemes (maybe) from right here: http://ow.ly/h34q301K89U
If not, then let's hope I'll host it one day, and let you download scheme and libs by network. ;)

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.