Forums
May 03, 2024, 08:04 PM

Author Topic: Hey all  (Read 1442 times)

Offline Farco/Ghost

Hey all
« on: September 13, 2012, 02:39 AM »
Hey all,

This is Esbreon, Ghost, and Gengar. But my in-game is Esbreon. Anyways, I have decided to come to Worm Armageddon on Tuesday and  want to start playing serious again. I've been seeking another gaming keyboard that I can able to rope and play every other schemes on it, but I couldn't find it. I recently brought a Razor BlackWidow keyboard, which is this keyboard http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Razer-Blackwidow-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard-RZ03-00390100-R3U1-/330759623508?pt=PCA_Mice_Trackballs&hash=item4d02cf5354, but I seem to have trouble adopting to the keys. I don't know if brought the wrong one or I got the right one. I know it has good response time, but I just seem to have trouble with it and I'm not sure why. I think i'm just double tapping or just tap to fast or something. Is there any other keyboard that is good besides this keyboard. I am more open to other suggestions.

Thanks,

Esbreon/Ghost/Gengar.

Thanks,

Esbreon.
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline lalo

Re: Hey all
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 07:20 AM »
Whom should I answer? To Esbreon, Ghost or Gengar?

Offline Hussar

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 07:23 AM »
this is same as mine, amwaiting still for ya . hope then it was good choice

Offline darKz

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2012, 10:29 AM »
Oh lord...
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Crazy

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2012, 11:54 AM »
Oh lord...

xD

Welcome back Gengar :D

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2012, 12:42 PM »
Yoh can call me anything you want on the names i listed. I just put esbreon as my new ingame nickname, and people that i know wouldkick me cuz they wouldnt recognize me unless i tell them i am ghost or gengar. Anyways, the razor blackwidow keyboard is just hard for e to adopt right now. I seem to have a trouble with it but ill give it a week before deciding to keep the keyboard. And berria, how do you like it so far? Any good?

Thanks

GengaR
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline Hussar

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2012, 01:01 PM »
am still waitin for package

Offline ANO

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2012, 01:02 PM »
Yoh can call me anything you want on the names i listed. I just put esbreon as my new ingame nickname, and people that i know wouldkick me cuz they wouldnt recognize me unless i tell them i am ghost or gengar.

I would kick you anyway.

Offline ANO

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2012, 01:03 PM »
all three of you

Offline Guaton

« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2012, 01:21 PM »
xDD

Offline Hussar

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2012, 01:27 PM »
hahaa xDD

Offline Free

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2012, 02:33 PM »
Your gonna get used to it. Takes some days.