Forums
May 04, 2024, 02:41 AM

Author Topic: Hey Atom is being bothering me  (Read 1121 times)

Offline Farco/Ghost

Hey Atom is being bothering me
« on: June 14, 2010, 04:04 AM »
Hey ever since I quited JEDI clan.. ATOM keep on bothering the shit out of me like... "Ghostworm is an f'ing TRaiter" And other offensive stuff he said to me since I quited JEDI, I've been trying to ignore him but right now he's really pissing me off at WormNet...
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Atom is being bothering me
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2010, 07:04 AM »
In order to do mutiny without suffering the harmfull mental consequenses, thou shouldst change nick to elllude thee former clanmate. Thus thou may play in peace. As any villain would be wellequainted with ! Or thou may taunt thee former clanmate to draw him to the darkside so he will join your'e rebellion and quit JEDI as well.....

xD

Now on a more serius note, go to the JEDI forums and ask them the TuS mods have no power over this, i get several hate msgs when i logg in but i don't care. It amuses me actually xD

Offline Ray

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 08:03 AM »
In order to do mutiny without suffering the harmfull mental consequenses, thou shouldst change nick to elllude thee former clanmate. Thus thou may play in peace. As any villain would be wellequainted with ! Or thou may taunt thee former clanmate to draw him to the darkside so he will join your'e rebellion and quit JEDI as well.....
Actually, I applauded this, made me laugh out loud. :)

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2010, 08:10 AM »
Well RaY that was the intent xD

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2010, 06:24 PM »
Not out loud, but applaudible :)

Well, you could do a couple of things
You could ask them directly to stop it. People leave clans all the time and this reaction is kind of childish if you ask me.

If that does nothing, what you could do is type /ignore [username] when you join the WN lobby. This will ensure that no message of that person will be sent to you anymore.

Offline Turko

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2010, 09:50 PM »
-.- in tus and in ligaworms problems   very complete atom  :( :( 

Asbest`FAW> after match I will complain to ffie 
MOD`Dmitry> ok i too 
TdC--Turko> and ill get a lawyer

Spoiler! View

TdC''Turko> When will you fix your pc?
TaG'G> Never
TaG'G> Or maybe next week

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2010, 05:36 PM »
Mmk, you mean Atom's reaction of this is very childish,and yeah I've added him in ignorelist so yeah. :D
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13