Forums
May 07, 2024, 03:17 AM

Author Topic: Hi guys  (Read 664 times)

Offline Farco/Ghost

Hi guys
« on: November 16, 2010, 12:05 AM »
Hi guys, i'm learning how to Fr and this is my se<ond day of learning how to do it.

z-space, x-space, and c-f8...
And i just want to know what map/ or scheme is a good place to learn fr in.
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline angus

Re: Hi guys
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, 12:38 AM »
Do fr here   ;)

https://www.tus-wa.com/maps/map-1784/

EDIT: You DONT need finish that map whit one good time, JUST taps in.....
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 01:17 AM by angus »

Offline Maciej

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2010, 01:03 AM »
i wrote you last time in topic which you asked in ;x i started to learn fingers control on wxw, then shoppas, then touching walls in wxw and when i got it properly i tried some rrs, it's f@#!ing hard, don't think you will get in in 2 weeks, at start you will lose your all rope skill, but it will be easier to come back, than start from zero ofc ;) And if you keep training you will get even better than before like me! Check my fingers work too

and good luck!

Offline avirex

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2010, 01:36 PM »
but maciej, in ur video.. u did not even reach finish.. haha

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2010, 01:58 PM »
You should really put something about what the thread is about instead of just "Hi guys".

Because you know I'm going to suggest you don't try finger roll Gengar.

I've roped with you many many times and I can tell you now that it will be a total disaster.  This isn't meant to be insulting to you but I like you mate and I guarantee you will end up getting really frustrated and it will majorly slow you down!

You could try finger rolling for 10 years but without the basics of roping covered you will get nowhere seriously.

It's like a wizard trying to learn the most complicated spell, but until he's learned to hold the magic wand properly there is no point in trying.

Instead of smashing space loads of times, just a little Up + Forward diagonal arrow press followed by a single space can give you a burst of speed.

Pressing the space bar immediately after the rope connects to the wall takes precision and timing but this will give you fast repeats.  It's nothing to do with tapping speed although that will come when you get used to the timing.

Mate to mate, I'll only say this once (maybe)

"Please don't try finger roll!!!"