Forums
April 28, 2024, 06:57 AM

Author Topic: Hysteria with AFR  (Read 1736 times)

Offline Farco/Ghost

Hysteria with AFR
« on: September 11, 2011, 12:13 PM »
Rambo and I have tried this before and it worked out pretty well. Basically you just attack from rope and it's possible to do it because Rambo and I played the scheme before. I think it can become more challenging for us to press f8, shoot rope, and enter to let go of weapon that you choose..
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline Peja

Re: Hysteria with AFR
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2011, 12:24 PM »
lol man, pls post a replay or a scheme, got no idea what you mean lol ;D

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 01:42 PM »
I have no replays on it anymore. I use to but I deleted everything of my Worm Armageddon folder, but Rambo might have the replay. >_>
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

Offline darKz

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 04:11 PM »
Welcome back Gengar!
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2011, 06:05 PM »
Rambo and I have tried this before and it worked out pretty well. Basically you just attack from rope and it's possible to do it because Rambo and I played the scheme before. I think it can become more challenging for us to press f8, shoot rope, and enter to let go of weapon that you choose..

yep, long time ago I used to try with some friends to do hysteria AFR, which uses rope instead of jetpack, I could put LG and shot nade or zoka and all things what are able to do in normal hysteria.
but i think that's not such a good scheme, i liked it but i think most of ppl wont xD
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2011, 07:01 PM »
True. But Rambo and I have pretty great time playing that scheme. I remember that I keep losing my turn trying to AFR in Hysteria. But it was really fun at the same time. :DD It really depends now if people wants it to to become a scheme or not. I know not many people play it, but I'm sure if they try it, then they may like it.

Offline IrOn

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2011, 08:35 PM »
xD

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2011, 04:54 PM »
Haha Rambo, it may be true that people wont like it. But next time i host up an hysteria, ill make sure the hysteria scheme will have ninja rope in it. We shouldd playy it sometime rambo, it has been a while now since we played that scheme.

Offline MeTonaTOR

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2011, 05:10 PM »
I have tested 4 months ago.

Minimum requires:

2 seconds (like an AFJ).
Special maps
100 healt point
<Asbest> alright im too sleepy, i seen too many idiots today. i hope no one will get what i got. have a good night
* Asbest (~Asbest@5b606b87.bfe48da6.6c2d5d00.IP4) Quit (Quit)
<StepS> party
<OutofOrder> ♫♪♫♪ \o/ _o/ \o\  /o/ ♫♪♪♫
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2011, 05:17 PM »
It does not require 2 sec to do it. Rambo and i tried it and it works with 1 second. Maybe ur not fast enough? I know it is a bit hard to do it but if you just pratice it, then you'll get it.

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2011, 06:08 PM »
I have tested 4 months ago.

Minimum requires:

2 seconds (like an AFJ).
Special maps
100 healt point

yeah, id agree, but a friend called Rodrigoloc made an scheme called ''rophysteria'' or something like that, it had this scheme, it has 3 seconds and must be played in 3 sec.
1 sec is not enough, though, because with 1 sec u need to be so close to your enemy to do a good attack
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2011, 07:08 PM »
Heh. I think 1 sec would be more challenging for me. :DD But 2-3 sec would sound good though. >_>

Offline MeTonaTOR

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2011, 01:55 PM »
3 seconds is too many, in 3 seconds i can place good worms, set missile, escape up and shot with low gravity :D

PS: i am fast on rope (normal WxW map 18 sec and completed)
<Asbest> alright im too sleepy, i seen too many idiots today. i hope no one will get what i got. have a good night
* Asbest (~Asbest@5b606b87.bfe48da6.6c2d5d00.IP4) Quit (Quit)
<StepS> party
<OutofOrder> ♫♪♫♪ \o/ _o/ \o\  /o/ ♫♪♪♫
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2011, 08:47 PM »
whether people are fast in rope or not, I still will take around 2 second to launch a good attack on your opponent. And Hysteria is an auto-placement, so you won't be able to set up a good spot for your worms. :P

F8, space, move arrows keys, weapon short-cut keys, enter. >_>

« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2011, 06:35 PM »
cool story thread
worm and learn