Forums
May 06, 2024, 02:26 PM

Author Topic: I don't know  (Read 6743 times)

Offline nino

Re: I don't know
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2011, 02:49 AM »
an advice ae, just dont care for clan or playing league from now, just host games u like to play and for sure many peoples will join it to play, then thats the way to train, when u get really good, peoples will invite you for their clans.

when u play league u might get a bit nervous than when playing for fun, just play funners and ill become the king of worms porra!
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2011, 03:17 AM »
Yeah, I often get really nervous or get frustrated whenever I lose to an tus or clanner. :( I get nervous and frustrated during tus + clanner also. ;/ Need to work on that. ^T^
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline Maciej

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2011, 03:58 AM »
Pray to Jesus, he will give you an answer and find you a clan.

I'm lying, perfect riposte xD

Offline TitiO

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2011, 04:30 AM »
u r kinda inocent guy :(

i like you ae, i used to help kids like you in school when others was trying to steal their food

uHSuSHuh XDD

ae..

man i like u v much too XDD
u are a nice and funny guy.. haha

like everybody are saying here man, play lot of games for fun ( play alone too[offline]).. improve ur habilities, and relax..

dont care so much to join in clans.. anytime will appear one clan, will see ur abbilieties and will invite u..

relax and cum ;) .. and continue being a nice christian that u are ;)

o/

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2011, 04:33 AM »
Thanks for the advice guys, I'm appreciate it very much! :) --applaud-- I'll be tusing with people in wormnet and such so I can improve. I normally have music in the background to calm me down. :P
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

Offline Rok

« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2011, 05:34 AM »
Ditch the !#$%&@§ hysteria and stop giving free wins in other schemes -> progress.
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2011, 05:36 AM »
Haha I'll play all tus games, but I mostly need to practice ropes. Since it's my weakness schemes out of all. o.o

Offline TitiO

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2011, 05:52 AM »
gengar.. apparently u are nice in Hyst.

if the new TRL will be hyst. u can do very well . XD.. already thought in it ?

keep improving.. gL

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2011, 07:13 AM »
Gengar, my advice is, concentrate on playing at least 3 schemes you really enjoy, over some time you will grow friendships with other players who enjoy those schemes, or just enjoy YOUR friendship, and THEY will be the people you want to be in a clan with.

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2011, 01:52 PM »
Gengar, my advice is, concentrate on playing at least 3 schemes you really enjoy, over some time you will grow friendships with other players who enjoy those schemes, or just enjoy YOUR friendship, and THEY will be the people you want to be in a clan with.

vn Komito

Offline avirex

« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2011, 02:22 PM »
a good way to make friends, is to start a clan or community... as was mentioned....

you will want to start this clan/and or community is something you strongly believe in, and recruit others with the same believes, so you will have an instant connection...

being you are so holy, can i suggest creating "b2bg" ?   that will mean, born 2 be godly...

good luck

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2011, 02:30 PM »
a good way to make friends, is to start a clan or community... as was mentioned....

I prefer to flip that statement around myself :) Lots and lots of clans get started, but only a handful have survived for several years. The reason for this, is that the clan got started by a group of people that know eachother well already. Clans that exist only for the sake of winning leagues just don't hold up.

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2011, 08:00 PM »
I will start training myself on my ropes for now on and some Hysteria.. still trying to learn jp + lg + nade, and jp + lg + (some other weapons).. So you mean I should create an clan and recruit people? o.o Bit confused. sorry.

Offline Maciej

« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2011, 08:11 PM »
making clan from zero these times is no sense I think, mostly ppl got their clan, so it's going to be really hard to stay alive for this clan longer than 2 weeks
You should join some active clan and play clanners! Or find couple of friends and then make a clan together with them :)

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2011, 08:24 PM »
I'm currently looking for a clan right now, but not going to worry about it too much.. Each time I hae tryouts they schemes will always be rope schemes (which I'm weak on that part right now) but I'm still learning how to right now. ^^