Forums
May 07, 2024, 12:30 AM

Author Topic: I don't know  (Read 6744 times)

Offline Maciej

Re: I don't know
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2011, 08:28 PM »
there were days when I used to play rope race for few hours OFFLINE! Can you imagine it?
but me, and few more ppl here are just sick xd

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2011, 08:30 PM »
I'm learning to rope in roper map + ttrr scheme right now. Just to get use to my rope with controlling it and stuffs. So I can get better states in league games under rope schemes. ^^
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline Maciej

« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2011, 08:40 PM »
I'm learning to rope in roper map + ttrr scheme right now. Just to get use to my rope with controlling it and stuffs. So I can get better states in league games under rope schemes. ^^

wow, seems logically xD

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2011, 08:49 PM »
I have been told that my rope isn't that bad. It's just my controlling right now is bad. ;/ So i'm learing through roper map or ttrr. o.o
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2011, 10:16 PM »
m8... relax and enjoy the game xD
worm and learn

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2011, 11:22 PM »
I panic alot during TUs game trying not to think of the tus game i'm playing and just use it as a normal game. o.o

Offline darKz

« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2011, 11:28 PM »
making clan from zero these times is no sense I think.

Except you're pro. :P
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2011, 11:41 PM »
Talking to me or somebody else, Darkz? D:

Offline HHC

« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2011, 12:06 AM »
Continue the way you do, get raped in TUS games over and over again. It's the quickest way to learn. Everytime you lose a little bit less  :D

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2011, 02:19 AM »
So i will lose less and less when I keep tusing people? :D

Offline Uzurpator

« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2011, 05:40 AM »
Join RS ,they agree with everyone who has applied to join ::)

03:08: surgeonb2b`ckc> eh Uzur ur my nightmare

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2011, 05:43 AM »
Join RS ,they agree with everyone who has applied to join ::)

hahaha :D 100% true :D

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2011, 05:44 AM »
I have RS tryout for 2 times now and the RS clan leader isn't impressed by my Roping, Hysteria, and others. :/ So I don't know. :(

« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2011, 05:47 AM »
Follow your heart.

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2011, 05:49 AM »
I'm still learning how to rope since most clan I joined required you to know how to rope and such and then start tusing. Then after maybe 1 or 2 years then I'll start joining an clan. ^^