Forums
April 29, 2024, 12:03 AM

Author Topic: Kaleu/SnipeR  (Read 2215 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Kaleu/SnipeR
« on: May 19, 2012, 03:29 AM »
Just a warning to those who care about this, rachachucua whatever that name is was asking for TRL 2v2, and roperz said he needed partner so I said i'd play, anyway gets into the game, you all know me, I can't play without green, so after a few minutes of bickering the game suddenly starts automatically even though I hadn't clicked on the bulb, Kaleu/SnipeR was the host, naturally I said ingame the game is void before any turn started, so the conclusion is:

SnipeR/Kaleu has the dll's or whatever that the person told us about a while back, so be careful against him, and i'd personally suggest avoiding him completely in League games as this suggests he could possibly have the other cheats as well.

This is just a warning to those who care.

Re: Kaleu/SnipeR
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2012, 04:17 AM »
well komito thats not a cheat its a feature from wormkit.. just as others
its ilegal in tus tho : p

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2012, 04:18 AM »
forgive him hes a child  ;D

Offline magic

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2012, 04:28 AM »
its not cheat, u're mistaken komo, as daina said... this may be a feature of wormkit

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2012, 04:31 AM »
it's still not allowed in Tus, and the game was a TRL
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2012, 04:57 AM »
This is a feature of wormkit and everyone know that I got this module, and Komo I was joking at you, I knew you would quit.
By th way this is very gay that you never play without green, about 10 min asking for green or you would never light up then take it.  -.-"
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline Maciej

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2012, 08:47 AM »
I can't play without green

Are you 5 years old to cry everytime you can't get green? It's my fav colour too and the 'scheme picker' should always choose it firstly. I remember we played once, and you got green for your pick, but when I wanted to choose green for me in my pick, you couldn't agree, we lost few minutes talking about shits and couldn't start the game, but today I just would report free win, because I hate irritating kids like this.

By the way, this cheater (Shiter) is irritating kid too, TUS says that the game starts when all players in agree and press light up button. You call it module to the game, silkworm was too... idiot

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2012, 10:32 AM »
it's still not allowed in Tus, and the game was a TRL

This is why I posted this, if it's a joke or not, doesn't matter, I didn't post in anger, I just posted for the people who don't know yet and would be better of knowing.

And yes, I don't care if I look like a little kid lol, I ALWAYS go Green, or I don't play, and Maciej, you are a sad sad human being, I don't care what you think lol, funny you would think I would though lol.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2012, 10:35 AM »
By th way this is very gay that you never play without green,

It's very gay you exist, you don't see me complaining about it.

Offline nino

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2012, 11:51 AM »
i cant play without yellow too, unless it is a funner,

For those who think it is childish to want a color and die for it, why just dont act as an adult and put the f@#!ing color the kid want and start the game? u r adult u dont care for color..we are kids we want a color xD

Kaleu dont do it again mate

Komo thanks for the warn

Maciej suicide today please xDDDDDDDD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline chakkman

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2012, 11:57 AM »
I just can sincerely hope that in the next W:A update there will be a function to disable wormkit features when you play with people who don't have it. It sucks.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2012, 12:09 PM »
Also when you play with people who have it but you don't know if you can trust them or not :)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline StepS

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2012, 12:09 PM »
I just can sincerely hope that in the next W:A update there will be a function to disable wormkit features when you play with people who don't have it. It sucks.

no, man, you can't detect or disable it if it doesn't affect the game logic, unless the module's developer decided to put a remote detection gratefully. This was already discussed in a cheating thread, there's no way to prevent it at all (the max possible would be a tiny restriction, but it would be ridiculous in the terms of security, and very easily avoidable), and also what Sniper uses is not a "WormKit" feature. It's just a module, which seems not to require the remote players to have it in their turn (it uses a bug in the game, like the Silkworm did, so 1-side presence of the module is enough).
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 12:16 PM by StepS »
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Offline avirex

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2012, 02:17 PM »
so if its not a wormkit module, then it should be considered even more of a cheat....

and in any kind of TUS based league game, auto lighting you opponent is cheating, and if i remember right, it would automatically result in a loss to the hoster...  

kaleu can not get enough of cheating, i would bet my left testicle he cheats more often then anyone knows..
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 02:19 PM by avirex »

Offline barman

« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2012, 02:27 PM »
My WA compilation videos: 2007 2013
My photography work

Quote from: Statik
barman's fails are best