Forums
April 28, 2024, 11:10 PM

Author Topic: Kaleu/SnipeR  (Read 2214 times)

Offline StepS

Re: Kaleu/SnipeR
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2012, 02:30 PM »
so if its not a wormkit module
read again what i wrote there, a wormkit "feature" and "module" are very different meanings.
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Offline Guaton

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2012, 03:25 PM »
thats cheat , period.

once cheater, always cheater...

f@#!ing wormkit xD the only good thing it brought it was the wormnat2 thing ...

Offline StepS

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2012, 04:04 PM »
f@#!ing wormkit xD the only good thing it brought it was the wormnat2 thing ...
wormkit by itself doesn't do anything (as said many times by CyberShadow). it just allows to load DLLs. anyone with newbie programming skills would be able to write just the same. The only difference is that wormkit is widely popular, and bounded to WA.exe, but that doesn't make it so special
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2012, 04:21 PM »
StepS, why do I get the feeling you are partly responsible for this thing being as lame as it is, and that everything was fine before you came along?

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2012, 04:44 PM »
StepS, why do I get the feeling you are partly responsible for this thing being as lame as it is, and that everything was fine before you came along?

indeed, this guy and other wormer made the module or whatever where u can see opponents weapons (perfect to t17, wxw, shopper) and do other things, sorry for my friends russian, but i've always thought all russian are cheater or at least RS clan and several players were,,, i said this because i had experiences with some players of RS, and they practically accept they were or are cheaters,,,,

When we like to play WO, we can see the real worms cheaters
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 04:46 PM by AlbtrauM »
[GrW`AnGsT-tgH] hey, have you noticed that Komo always makes the maps a little smaller on one side?
[``GrW-ROp3Rz`] yes, I think that is cross-eyed

« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2012, 05:09 PM »
I remember bunch of cheaters from roх ae

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2012, 05:23 PM »
I was not planning play the trl, I knew Komo would never light up with all this gay thing about green, then I did it because you are very retarded.
No problem if you want report freewin just numbers beside my name.
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2012, 05:34 PM »
Kaleu, it doesn't matter WHY you did it, the crucial thing is you DID do it, and I want people to know what you are capable of.

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2012, 05:44 PM »
Hmm, I thought everyone here knew that I had this module, I never used to start league games only this one, and you know why.

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline ArsGoetia

« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2012, 06:03 PM »
I remember bunch of cheaters from roх ae

Oh, offended? maybe u know about it :P

i could make a list of cheaters in worms or rather, of which i think are cheaters, but i won't, because i don't have proofs and i don't wanna seem a troll with which they are not...
« Last Edit: May 19, 2012, 06:10 PM by AlbtrauM »
[GrW`AnGsT-tgH] hey, have you noticed that Komo always makes the maps a little smaller on one side?
[``GrW-ROp3Rz`] yes, I think that is cross-eyed

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2012, 10:10 PM »
i guess this is highly radical.

Komito i think Kaleu didnt want to disrespect u, it was just a troll. No reasons to avoid Kaleu in league - just if u have affraid to lose for him xDDDDDDD

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2012, 10:11 PM »
Professor, and mostly Kaleu, look at it this way:

You say I was being "gay", ok, fine, I accept you are entitled to your opinion and realise that me refusing to play without Green looks a bit childish to some people.

Ok, so far, nothing serious... But, you said, "I done it cuz I know you will quit, it was joke" or something similar.

Ok so, if you were "angry" or "annoyed" at waiting for me, and you knew I would quit when you done the auto-light thing, why didn't you just kick me from your host instead? Don't you realise your mistake? By using this auto-light thing, regardless of why you done it, or how innocent you "normally" are, because you done it even just this 1 time, now everyone knows you are capable of it, 1 time is once too many, this type of thing is unforgivable, the paranoia has already sunk in, everytime someone attempts to play you, they won't be able to stop themselves but think you are capable of cheating, no one will ever fully trust you again, it's too late...

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2012, 10:13 PM »
i got ur viewpoint Komito :)

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2012, 10:18 PM »
^ Because I needed to see your damn team with red color.  drama queen.

→ The best of Kaleu ←

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2012, 11:49 PM »
^ Because I needed to see your damn team with red color.  drama queen.

Ah, that's no problem, i've started a few games by mistake with wrong colour, as long as I don't actually take a turn without Green it's ok :)