Forums
April 28, 2024, 10:26 PM

Author Topic: Noob vs Pro? Where is the limit?  (Read 3790 times)

Offline XanKriegor

Re: Noob vs Pro? Where is the limit?
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2015, 04:28 AM »
omg I wrote this? :D haha I was drunk: D  I had a good party.

Nice key aiming if it is so xDDD

Offline j0hny

« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2015, 11:13 AM »
Unleashed storms :D easy guys, it was just a stupid post in drunk :D

If you wanna play cup or something, Im at the email: lukaszmok21@gmail.com sound on my phone.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) \(ツ)/ (╯°□°)

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2015, 11:23 AM »
noob drinker
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Kangaroo

« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2015, 02:48 PM »
j0hny is the new csongi

jpg images

I can play CUP games  07:00-12:00 GMT weeksdays &  00:00-13:00 GMT on weekends...

Offline Csongi

« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2015, 03:52 PM »
j0hny is the new csongi
I'm unique!  xd
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline xPRONTOx

« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2015, 04:26 PM »
I try to win my Hysterias as fast as possible and in such a way that they don't get a chance to hide at the side, because I know as soon as someone takes the cowards way out waiting for winds and digging it people start using tele like 100 times and it literally makes the game 2x or 3x sometimes even 4x longer, and what's even worse, everytime I start jumping to make SD come I get called a noob lol (They are the ones hiding, yet I am the noob, yeah... What? Yeah...), but really you can't blame anyone for hiding, it's survival instinct and more or less the only tactic there is when Hysteria gets to 1 worm vs 1 or more so it HAS to be done most times.

Once I was playing WxW with a random guy. I was playing trying to give maximum damage every turn, like a league game. He called me noob because I wasn't doing tricks at all. I said "If you looking for tricks or freestyle go f@#!in host a warmer or something." You see for him I was noob because I was playing straight without any tricks, for me he was noob because he didn't make any attack because he was keep failing whenever he was tryimg to do any trick. People has their own perspective.

In short words, being a noob or not doesn't really matter. Just enjoy the god damn game in your own way.

Offline Triad

« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2015, 05:26 PM »
OMG I'M NOT NOOB IN TTRR I JUST HAVE CLAUSTROPHOBIA!

xDDDD

Offline philie

« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2015, 11:16 AM »

Offline theredi

« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2015, 01:38 PM »
calling ppl noob destroy a tiny flash of deep hided light in their souls  :'( :'( :'(

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2015, 06:11 PM »
Once I was playing WxW with a random guy. I was playing trying to give maximum damage every turn, like a league game. He called me noob because I wasn't doing tricks at all. I said "If you looking for tricks or freestyle go f@#!in host a warmer or something." You see for him I was noob because I was playing straight without any tricks, for me he was noob because he didn't make any attack because he was keep failing whenever he was tryimg to do any trick. People has their own perspective.

In short words, being a noob or not doesn't really matter. Just enjoy the god damn game in your own way.

This actually cracks me up, when you play a Roper or WxW, and some random guy climbs to top, spams spacebar and falls, every turn, without making a hit, thinking he's the best player ever :D

Offline j0hny

« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2015, 11:55 AM »
OMG I'M NOT NOOB IN TTRR I JUST HAVE CLAUSTROPHOBIA!

xDDDD

haha :D yeah you have right :D
If you wanna play cup or something, Im at the email: lukaszmok21@gmail.com sound on my phone.
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) \(ツ)/ (╯°□°)