Forums
June 01, 2024, 10:00 PM

Author Topic: Lots of little clans  (Read 2496 times)

Offline Camper

Re: Lots of little clans
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2024, 05:16 PM »
To be honest, I agree with you Komo ( at least the part I read, I didn't read whole text )

We ( 99% players ) take too much time to play a simple playoff.

TUS should make a rule about time, I suport it 100%, also, we all gotta think a rule about players, its really boring players moving clanners every week.
Only players who played the season should be able to play the playoffs.

Offline Wolfgang

« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2024, 05:24 PM »
To be honest, I agree with you Komo ( at least the part I read, I didn't read whole text )

We ( 99% players ) take too much time to play a simple playoff.

TUS should make a rule about time, I suport it 100%, also, we all gotta think a rule about players, its really boring players moving clanners every week.
Only players who played the season should be able to play the playoffs.

yah hes right, i know im active in WA but in this weeks, its been kinda hard coz i work/study and other things, now i can play more in evening/night time where theres a few players to play
« Last Edit: May 17, 2024, 05:26 PM by Wolfgang »
16:26: Husks> tell now xD more demon soul cannot be wolfy MAYBE??? 
16:26: TaG`Wolfgang> DUNNO IF IM WOLFY OR A DEMON 
16:27: Husks> GO DEMON AWAY FROM MY FRIENDMATE WOLFGANG CONCHETUMARE!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 LEAVEEEEEE 
16:27: TaG`Wolfgang> xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline Kradie

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2024, 04:27 AM »
Komodo's text is like the great Chinese wall. People who are reading and fighting them are Mongolians.. It makes me think about that South Park episode.. :D
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline Rocket

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2024, 05:21 AM »
thanks a lot for a morning show guys. read it all while drinking my cheap black tea with butter and bread.
@Kaleu I'm sorry for the situation in Brazil. Knightz told me 2 days ago, I see it now. I didn't know it and Camper never mentioned the real size of the problem so yeah, sorry bro.
@Komo thank you for being here whatever the topic is. I honestly thought this one is about "lots of little clans" but it turned out there's POs and Kaleu and virtual trophies and god knows what else...

when reviving this very thread, I hoped more people will pay attention to the first post of Chicken23, but it didn't happen. d'oh.
well, happy Saturday y'all good people!
Imotep - the legendary worm sends his greeting!

(o)(o)
oo
\__/
( )
( )_
\_____\_

Offline Chicken23

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2024, 12:17 PM »
i'm still in favour for the smaller clans and personally i won't over recruit in CKC again, i'll try to keep a max of 4 members to try and cover most schemes and then hopefully there's always 2-3 people online who can play, great if all 4 one night.

In the very little time i have for worms, i don't want to play league schemes i don't enjoy. I've given out a free win already to dt for wxw as just a waste of time when i don't get much time to play.

Personally i'd love a smaller selection of clanner schemes like we had in the old days.

ttrr
roper
shopper
bng
elite
t17
hysteria

These would be ideal for me but realise that the newer schemes are popular and i wouldn't want to remove them for anyone, i just won't bother playing a big rr, tower whatever it is or wxw.

CKC is actively looking for someone who enjoys clanners and doesn't mind only play them once a week or so at the same level as activity a me and Albino! Ideally a roper :)

PO's are a joke. Stritcher rules on missing deadlines are needed. I've been ready to play my TTL vs Deadcode for months!