Forums
April 28, 2024, 02:12 AM

Author Topic: M3ntalisbadmod.  (Read 3293 times)

Offline Doubletime

• Sweden Sweden
    • View Profile
M3ntalisbadmod.
« on: January 01, 2009, 12:22 PM »
I was bussy saving a tower race tournament that the previus modd had been giving up. So i started to announce with this text.
* doubletime WO is hosting a Tower Race tournament. To signup pm me with nick name country clan and if you can host or not .Allso get scheme here http://wormolympics.com/tournaments/show/85 and maps here http://wmdb.org/maps/tower The rules are that you start with 1 worm. Last surviving worm wins. The land is destrucitbell

due to the fact that people were a rare seight and i only mannaged to get 5 people after about 15 minutes i decided to go to ag and announce. And still only 5 people so i decided to ask people via pm..

Of course i saw that M3ntal was on leader board for wWO 2004 and decided to ask him

Hi why not show us youre legendary skills at TowerRace tournament in Rh ? /me WO is hosting a Tower Race tournament. To signup pm me with nick name country clan and if you can host or not .Allso get scheme here http://wormolympics.com/tournaments/show/85 and maps here http://wmdb.org/maps/tower The rules are that you start with 1 worm. Last surviving worm wins. The land is destrucitbell

This was the text i asked him : It would seem he was bussy working with something and didnt answer me imidiatly. And for whatever reseon he decided to give me a 12 hour ban.

I had no intention to mock him or tease him. I just wanted to draw people ot this tournament. And this over powerd player gave me a 12 hour ban yust for asking him if he wanted to join my tournament...

The reseon i am posting here and not in team 17 forum is due to a recent argument that got me banned from that site till 12th of januari.

I cant see any reseon i didnt remeber to save chatlog sadly but i didnt say anything else towards  M3ntal. i anounced but i didnt spam or disturb anyone. I think M3ntal finally lost it. The presure of being a administrator without being paid and at the same time having to deal with his poorly paid job was more than his M3ntallity could ever handle for a longer period of time. So he started to missuse his great power given by the gods of worms.

I think that M3ntal has great sphykologicall problems and preasure IRL. I cant tell him this buti would like if someone here beared to courrage to go out to the city of gods ! (other wise known as Team7 forum ) and tell him of. By copy/pasting my prophecy

I think we should start a pettition: Surely a more serius moderator would be desired here A one that wont bann people for the fun of it. Someone who can tell the diffrency from mockery and querys. I would suggest monkeyisland for exampel. he is much better than M3ntal. Cybershaddow is atleast ok but im tired of being the victim of raging half gods.

So hear my call once again: we must do something about this plauge. To be constantly under the preasure of less experienced mods i more than i could bare. Will someone have the courrage to do this ? Or will we let M3ntal become corrupted as so manyones before hiM ?

(pss. I really iddnt say anything else to him than basicly a question and my announce text /me WO is hosting a Tower Race tournament. To signup pm me with nick name country clan and if you can host or not .Allso get scheme here http://wormolympics.com/tournaments/show/85 and maps here http://wmdb.org/maps/tower The rules are that you start with 1 worm. Last surviving worm wins. The land is destrucitbell )

Mostly bothering TUS members OR Trying so hard to get banned, Finally you got it.

Offline MonkeyIsland

Re: M3ntalisbadmod.
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2009, 12:51 PM »
All over T17 I see your threads doubletime.

Sorry, I really do not have time to put attention on you. Seems you want to get banned. If your personality is really like this, Or you are acting some guy (Or even if there's a secret third option), either way you are so sad and sick. I deeply feel sorry for you and hope you get better. I really do!

As you wanted:

*Banned*
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 12:54 PM by MonkeyIsland »
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 01:09 PM »
gg

Offline darKz

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2009, 01:11 PM »
He was really asking for it wasn't he. Good job.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Ramone

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2009, 03:22 PM »
Ye, I'd say he was begging for it. Hope he's happy now..
gg Doublebubble, Happy New Year!

Offline Ray

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2009, 03:24 PM »
Happy New Year for all TUS members, finally, without DT :D
gg, gj Monkey

Offline Rioter

« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2009, 07:30 PM »
Finally...

He was being annoying with WQDB as well, he got banned from there as well.. not suprisingly.

Offline f4st

• Spain Spain
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2009, 12:14 PM »
World 1 - 0 Doublen3rd
STAxDoubletime> My english is better than youre's

Offline M3ntal

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2009, 01:05 PM »
I didn't even know about this until f4st pointed me here, so i registered.  I can only assume he was autobanned by SheriffBot for spamming his tournament announcement too frequently, i love the way he instantly assumes any ban he gets comes from me.

Also, i've kicked him off WormNET a few times for aliasing as other TUS members and asking for league games, just in case someone hasn't flagged it up already, MonkeyIsland.

Offline van

• van-the-dral

• Poland Poland
  • RoH RoH clan

• Death to the randomness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2009, 02:30 PM »
lol and people can still smite him ;)

Offline Rioter

« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2009, 03:03 PM »

Offline f4st

• Spain Spain
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2009, 06:17 PM »
ROFLMAO, that guy in da photo must be doublenerd
STAxDoubletime> My english is better than youre's

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2009, 06:33 PM »
... or f4st ^^

Offline darKz

« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2009, 10:59 PM »
I just smited him beyond century. xD
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline ZiPpO

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2009, 12:02 PM »
My god in this league dont have doublenerd??

Its amazing...;D

Im in my house ;DDDDD~~~

now i can play in peace ;D

i love u mi ;**