Forums
May 14, 2024, 03:56 PM

Author Topic: My Worms Movie.  (Read 876 times)

Offline Free

My Worms Movie.
« on: October 10, 2012, 03:33 PM »
It's really simple when it comes to editing as my PC didn't like me very much when I tried to mess around.

As it was my first try with anything related to movie editing, I kept it really simple and just focused on the gameplay.

Enjoy!

Wormtube link coming later.

Offline HHC

Re: My Worms Movie.
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 03:39 PM »
cool  8)

The only thing I don't like is the music really. It's not really movie music, need something like German Power Metal for that  :D But what bugs me about is most is that you can't hear the game sound at all. Would be nice to hear the explosions and all  :)

I envy you for being able to make one though.

Offline Free

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 03:41 PM »
cool  8)

The only thing I don't like is the music really. It's not really movie music, need something like German Power Metal for that  :D But what bugs me about is most is that you can't hear the game sound at all. Would be nice to hear the explosions and all  :)

I envy you for being able to make one though.

Thanks, no idea how to add game sounds. :S

Offline HHC

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2012, 03:44 PM »
Ask Cue  :)

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2012, 04:01 PM »
Cue tried explaining it to me before, but it was such a tedious task I ended up deciding I didn't have the time for it, but it's do-able for sure.

Free, I feel like crap atm so i'll watch this when I feel better.

Offline darKz

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2012, 04:45 PM »
You gotta record the sound separately or use Armageddon Recorder (highly recommended because awesome). Or other capturing software (Fraps etc).
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2012, 05:00 PM »
You gotta record the sound separately or use Armageddon Recorder (highly recommended because awesome). Or other capturing software (Fraps etc).

I think maybe fraps is what Cue recommended...  I am going to look into that armageddon recorder thing at some point :)

« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2012, 05:11 PM »
ending was not the best. I mean to get good afterwords you need cool final but on your vid music ended and was no W:A sound so its made some kind of empty feeling, all other was awesome!

I think maybe fraps is what Cue recommended...  I am going to look into that armageddon recorder thing at some point :)
Cue hate fraps xD

Offline Husk

« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2012, 11:12 PM »
nice job janu =P way too much skills for a one finn

Offline Free

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2012, 12:05 AM »

Thats a pretty cool software, didnt know :o