Forums
May 08, 2024, 08:36 AM

Author Topic: Nazis out of W:A  (Read 4261 times)

Offline philie

Re: Nazis out of W:A
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2011, 04:15 PM »
your ms paint skills do not impress me.

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2011, 04:18 PM »
Lol Guaton ! xD

Phillie, stop being so serious... It's a joke.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 05:17 PM by Abnaxus »
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline nino

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2011, 06:00 PM »
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2011, 06:45 PM »
jews controlling the world is conspiracy crap.

No, it is not. Everywhere jews. I can tell you, why I hate them (overall of course, not everyone)...
Let's see Israel, they say, they are  doing defensive wars, what is crap. Their "hood" was about 20000 km2 and now it is more than 110000 km2. So why does that a defensive war?

Also they are killing palestins, but why? They are just defending their home (palestins).
There is a forbidden book, where some jews wrote that they will get the world, about 800 BC. Here it is. Politics, Media... I guess no need comment for that!

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2011, 07:20 PM »
Black, White, Yellow, Red or whatever.
Catholics, Muslims, Jews, Atheists or whatever.
They all deserve to die.

You want a better future for the Earth (soon Universe) ? Humanity has to disappear.

Offline nino

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2011, 07:23 PM »
to much filosophy here xDDD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2011, 07:50 PM »
Nah, it's more like a shoot'em up.

Offline HHC

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2011, 08:00 PM »
No, it is not. Everywhere jews. I can tell you, why I hate them (overall of course, not everyone)...
Let's see Israel, they say, they are  doing defensive wars, what is crap. Their "hood" was about 20000 km2 and now it is more than 110000 km2. So why does that a defensive war?

Because the Arab nations collectively attacked Israel simply for existing. The lands they gained are pretty much all deserts where nobody lives, yet that serve as excellent buffers against renewed attacks.

Also they are killing palestins, but why? They are just defending their home (palestins).

The Palestines didn't agree to the original division of the land into a jewish and Palestine state. And they still don't. They won't rest until all the jews are driven out.

There is a forbidden book, where some jews wrote that they will get the world, about 800 BC. Here it is. Politics, Media... I guess no need comment for that!

The Protocols of the Elders of Zion?

First of all, that book is a forgery dating from 1900. Nothing is known about the author or his sources. Some say it was written by the Russian secret police, but nobody knows. Either way, it's almost certainly not written by a jew as the sources used are atheist and western. Other than this sole book there is not a shred of evidence pointing towards an organization that remotely resembles the Elders of Zion.
Futhermore, it was mainly used to prove that communism (as an enemy of the czarist state and later as an enemy of nazi germany) was a jewish creation rather than a popular current of resistance among the Russian people against its oppresors. Which is just bullshit. Not a single one of the 'founding fathers' of communism was jewish, in fact, Marx wrote an essay called 'On the Jewish question', which has a pretty severe anti-semitic tone. Likewise, of the Bolsheviks who ruled Russia after the Czar had been assassinated only Trotsky was jewish, all of the other party figures were ethnic Russians / sovjet citizens.

And what about their presence in media and politics? Are really that many of them jewish?? In the US maybe, but a lot more jews live there. In Europe their number is negligent. In all cases they represent different parties and viewpoints. Here in the Netherlands for example the most well known celebrities with a jewish background are hardcore anti-Israel, while other, more modest men have a more conservative view. When it comes to religion and socio-economic status the same plurality applies.

Finally, it may be true there's more jews among the top layer of society. But that's no wonder considering the general appraisal of knowledge and intellect in jewish families. Something that is a direct result on their focus on religion and the study of the holy books. In Europe the same applies, though to a much smaller extent between Protestant (who read the bible themselves) and Catholics (who listen to the priest instead).

So yeah, time to study  ;)

« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2011, 08:08 PM »
Also they are killing palestins, but why?

This comes to mind :-X It seems people are more concerned about blaming someone for their problems than actually fixing their problems. Sometimes, you can't fix your problems, but then you just have to deal with living with them. Simply blaming it on others isn't going to fix it and in fact make your problems a lot less tolerable.

btw, the earth's going to be fine. It's been here for 5 billion years and will be here for another 5 billion (until it's swallowed by the sun becoming a red giant)

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2011, 08:20 PM »
And what about their presence in media and politics? Are really that many of them jewish?? In the US maybe, but a lot more jews live there. In Europe their number is negligent.
In France, I'd say 90% are jewish.

The only thing I dislike from jews is the fact they take only one of them for TV or cinema.
Many persons would love to become actor or simply a TV presentator/talker, and can't cause they aren't jew.

Offline Guaton

« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2011, 08:35 PM »
your ms paint skills do not impress me.

look at google u mr baby girl ,  stop acting like if that jewish stuff hurt ur feelings only cos u are german and bla bla ...

u did nothing on it , and no1 did something to u on it , u werent even alive when it happened , so stop carring about it and take a pill ...  if rambito doesnt like the jewish ppl , i bet u are the only one who cares about what he think,  he has his own thoughts and opinions.. let it be

Offline GodiTo

« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2011, 08:36 PM »
The Protocols of the Elders of Zion?

No, not that. Well, everyone can have misunderstanding. Let's see what will be in 50 years ;)

You want a better future for the Earth (soon Universe) ? Humanity has to disappear.

@Abnaxus : You are right here, I always tell the same.

Offline philie

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2011, 09:59 PM »
Guaton:
my problem with rambitos opinion is a very general one. i know some guys from my town with the same thoughts, who for example:
-beat up a friend of mine, just because he is black
-trying to set fire to the local synagogue
-smash my car because they know i am an antifascist guy

what pill you've got therefor?

Offline Husk

« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2011, 11:52 AM »
Trolololo lollolo lollolo loo

Offline Rok

« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2011, 02:11 PM »
Black, White, Yellow, Red or whatever.
Catholics, Muslims, Jews, Atheists or whatever.
They all deserve to die.

Rational thinking ftw!

If you wanna start exterminating human race at yourself, go ahead  ::)

Oh, and I heard (I'm not stating anything) that the whole global banana market is ran completely and only by jews! :D
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 02:13 PM by Rok »
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz