Forums
May 19, 2024, 12:18 PM

Author Topic: NBR?  (Read 11655 times)

Re: NBR?
« Reply #75 on: October 14, 2010, 06:33 PM »
It says 1998 on my WA cd as well, though I remember quite well it was only available end of january 1999 in the netherlands.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #76 on: October 14, 2010, 06:42 PM »
Biffleur, You're too cool for TUS. I'll try to raise our community capacity so that it fits your sharp point of view of truth.

Until then,
*banned.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

« Reply #77 on: October 14, 2010, 06:57 PM »
awwwww, un ban pls, he didnt do that much wrong + its fun having a douche around
worm and learn

Offline Csongi

« Reply #78 on: October 14, 2010, 07:01 PM »
avirex missed action on the forums,doubletime didn't returned nor f4st xD
and then this guy showed up  :D he's like a combination of both of them,or even worst xDD
"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work." - Robert Orben

[avirex`mm] ill rape ur mother
[avirex`mm] twice in the same night
[avirex`mm] and she will ask for a third
[avirex`mm] cuz she's a whore

kins> Don't let girls ruins ur tus games :)

Offline Anubis

« Reply #79 on: October 14, 2010, 07:43 PM »
It's pretty useless to discuss about who it is/was when in fact there are many possibilities. But definitely not Blitza, last time I saw him he was a newb in AL and that was late 2008 I think. He got banned for cheating I think. xD

Offline angus

« Reply #80 on: October 14, 2010, 08:50 PM »
noohou biffleur ........    :(

« Reply #81 on: October 14, 2010, 08:54 PM »
Nono not a girl, a boy, most annoying guy rly
Are we talking about the same person ? :o

There was a girl called BunnY in wwp, clan wQw, soczek's gf. She used to post and defend his bf on cbc forums back in the day xD.

Lmao, I remember that... and when Soczek got banned and couldn't play in the playoffs, he aliased as Randal, and I called him out on it and Bunny defended him to the end until wQw admitted it xD
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline Maciej

« Reply #82 on: October 14, 2010, 08:57 PM »
hah, Bunny, you can still meet her on wqw forum!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Offline lalo

« Reply #83 on: October 15, 2010, 12:49 AM »

There was a girl called BunnY in wwp, clan wQw, soczek's gf. She used to post and defend his bf on cbc forums back in the day xD.

Lmao, I remember that... and when Soczek got banned and couldn't play in the playoffs, he aliased as Randal, and I called him out on it and Bunny defended him to the end until wQw admitted it xD

Oooh the good times  ::).

Offline Husk

« Reply #84 on: October 15, 2010, 05:50 AM »
seriously, banned? i started to like this thread

Offline beer

« Reply #85 on: October 15, 2010, 10:11 AM »
seriously, banned? i started to like this thread

pff -.-

drama queen iz back

Offline chakkman

« Reply #86 on: October 15, 2010, 10:35 AM »

That was Luckyman. :)

Offline Devilage

« Reply #87 on: October 15, 2010, 12:03 PM »
U should upload that chatlog when he said he was blitcrap nail, if he is it definitely lost all the flamming taste coz he's a piss of shit lol, I remember he talked like a girl xD back when we chat on TS with bfw lmao.

Smoking proud.

Offline ANO

« Reply #88 on: October 15, 2010, 12:07 PM »
Freedom for bliffeur!!!

ti rompo il culo!

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #89 on: October 16, 2010, 01:45 PM »
Look loser, i'm not even talking to you in the first place. But it seems you got offended by "noob", not my problem ;-)
I didn't get offenced by this "noob", I'm just defending people rights and showing you're a dickhead.

Now gtfo you don't even know who Bunny is, you have no clue, it's not your buisness here.
Lol, the thing is I was right. Now, be sure of something before saying it sucker.
(I know he's banned, but I'm sure he'll read this under guest.)
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.