Author Topic: NBR?  (Read 11652 times)

Offline avirex

Re: NBR?
« Reply #90 on: October 16, 2010, 09:44 PM »
heeeeeeeeeeeeehehehehe

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #91 on: October 16, 2010, 09:54 PM »

We were talking about different people. So I'm still right saying Bunny is a girl.
And btw, WWP was much better than W:A. You wanna know why ? Just because people like you weren't playing it.

PS: No arguments, Flaming, Dumb & Insulting when you don't know what to say. You are French, don't you ?
« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 10:08 PM by Abnaxus »
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.

Offline sock

« Reply #92 on: October 16, 2010, 10:24 PM »
so what country are you from?

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #93 on: October 16, 2010, 11:01 PM »
Didn't know there was other people looking like web frenchies.
Ouch, such a shame (but I keep thinking you're french).

PS: What you say and what was said/happened don't stick together. Review your posts mate.
Anyway, no need to argue on why you're a dickhead, everybody who read your posts knows it now.
Bye my love.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 11:06 PM by Abnaxus »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #94 on: October 16, 2010, 11:11 PM »
Was I in NBR? I was warming with someone in the last few weeks I can't even remember who, and they said to me I was in NBR with them, and then I said yeah and quickly thought was I? I honestly can't remember... I remember playing ALOT with Fudo and Walrus, and pretty much everyone else in NBR, when I used to love warmers, but I don't actually think I joined NBR, but people keep telling me I was in for a while...

Can anyone confirm whether I was or wasn't for me?

Offline Devilage

« Reply #95 on: October 17, 2010, 12:10 AM »
Lol that dude it's a geek he probably made his day by fighitng here nothing else to do imo, and made another account? lmao I smeel a fat nig with small penis.

Smoking proud.

Offline CJ

« Reply #96 on: October 17, 2010, 12:15 AM »
Nono not a girl, a boy, most annoying guy rly
Are we talking about the same person ? :o

There was a girl called BunnY in wwp, clan wQw, soczek's gf. She used to post and defend his bf on cbc forums back in the day xD.

lalo wasnt she the big titted one in wQw who most people squirted in their pants when she posted on CBC forums? sure there was another female bunny too if memory serves right?
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline lalo

« Reply #97 on: October 17, 2010, 01:51 AM »

There was a girl called BunnY in wwp, clan wQw, soczek's gf. She used to post and defend his bf on cbc forums back in the day xD.

lalo wasnt she the big titted one in wQw who most people squirted in their pants when she posted on CBC forums? sure there was another female bunny too if memory serves right?

Yeah, the milky cow as SoLo used to say xD, nobody squirted but Soczek though! As I remember there was another bunny and something else in wwp. Wasn't she a german girl? She posted some pics as well.

Offline CJ

« Reply #98 on: October 17, 2010, 01:54 AM »

Yeah, the milky cow as SoLo used to say xD, nobody squirted but Soczek though! As I remember there was another bunny and something else in wwp. Wasn't she a german girl? She posted some pics as well.

Yeah, you're right. would love to know where they all went, must try get hold of Nephalim see if he still has the back up forms or whatever?

On another note:

its not kiros is it? judging by the email used in the registration which he uses. hushmail is an account ive used in the past for access to dutch websites where u can order weed and shit.

Maybe its just me who knows
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years

Offline rU`

« Reply #99 on: October 17, 2010, 02:48 AM »
hey CJ, I would also love to read the old cbc forums, fun times ;) but nephalim dissapeared, he married etc...

Didn't know there was other people looking like web frenchies.
Ouch, such a shame (but I keep thinking you're french).

PS: What you say and what was said/happened don't stick together. Review your posts mate.
Anyway, no need to argue on why you're a dickhead, everybody who read your posts knows it now.
Bye my love.

Looks like he is Flamie aka Ecrasetout ;D

LaW`T0WER , LoR`T0WER at wwp 2004-2007

TdC`Leroy , cFc`Leroy at w:a 2005-2008

Played leagues: CBC/CBS, FB, XTC, LW, TUS.

Offline angus

« Reply #100 on: October 17, 2010, 03:48 AM »

MI if u banned biffleur, u shuld ban me also.....

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #101 on: October 17, 2010, 09:38 AM »
Looks like he is Flamie aka Ecrasetout ;D

Don't put Flamie and EcraseTout in the same bag goddammit ! They are 2 different people.
Flamie is a f@#!in' sucker, & EcraseTout is a very oldschool fun player.

Offline beer

« Reply #102 on: October 17, 2010, 09:59 AM »

m2, zipoo is even more annoying and lol

drama queen iz back

Offline chakkman

« Reply #103 on: October 17, 2010, 11:35 AM »
Flamie is a f@#!in' sucker

At last some1 who shares my feelings about that idiot.  :-*

Offline angus

« Reply #104 on: October 17, 2010, 11:49 AM »

m2, zipoo is even more annoying and lol
indeed lol