Forums
May 02, 2024, 09:07 PM

Author Topic: Need a better keyboard...  (Read 4265 times)

Offline Farco/Ghost

Need a better keyboard...
« on: September 02, 2011, 01:19 AM »
I think I may be coming back... But if I do come back, I need some suggestions on a good keyboard for Worm Armageddon. Any suggestions on a good keyboard that I can use?

Thanks,

Gengar/GhosT.
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13

Offline nino

Re: Need a better keyboard...
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 01:26 AM »
lol u r funny  :D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 01:31 AM »
I'm not joking. I'm just using this old keyboard that nearly functions. So I pretty much need a better keyboard If I'm planning to return back to Worms. So any suggestions, Lalo?
For God so love the world, that he give his only begotten son, that who so ever believes in Him, putting their faith and trust on him, they will not go to hell or devil, will never perish and will have everlasting life.

Offline nino

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 01:35 AM »
lalo? xDDDDD

man ok ill help you, theres many threads about keyboard in the forum iam using a logitech g15, which is quite good imo, iam not a roper and i still suck at playing it, but imo it is better than a shit one with keylock , theres tarantula too, some peoples like it, if iam not wrong, free just bought one days ago.

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2011, 01:38 AM »
Rof. Sorry. I normally get mixed up with you Lalo. my apologies.. >.< But do you know any good key changers? I searched Intes Key changers and i only find trials. Do you know any free onces that I can download?

Offline Farco/Ghost

Offline nino

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2011, 01:40 AM »
no i dont, iam not a roper and this kb i bought has no keylock so no need, but someone gonna help u out help, just w8

edit: ye this KB

Offline Husk

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2011, 01:41 AM »
get a piano dude

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2011, 01:42 AM »
I'm looking for a keyboard that is useful for this game, like Hysteria/roping, etc...

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2011, 01:51 AM »
I'm looking for a keyboard that is useful for this game, like Hysteria/roping, etc...
i just got a razer arctosa!  just got it off ebay for 40$, and its a great keyboard no keylock!  however, i cant see the keys, the shit keyboard is black lettering on black keys.  so what im trying to tell you is listen to nino and geta g15 so you can actually type on the f@#!ing thing.

Offline Kaleu

Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline nino

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2011, 02:54 AM »
Kaleu check out the price of this kb in brazil rofl

http://www.waz.com.br/_produtos/?p=100032

I had lucky with my g15,  a friend bring it from usa for $90 this coast like 4x here cos tax in brazil lol

Offline Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2011, 02:59 AM »
Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline avirex

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2011, 03:45 AM »
check maiejz post, its tjhe last post of this thread... has a DL of intes keychange

https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/tdc/key-change/

Offline Farco/Ghost

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2011, 04:09 AM »
Thanks Avirex! I searched Intes keychanger on Google and tried to download it. But it turns out to be trial version and I have to buy the full version after the trail version is over.. ._. Thank you once again!

+1