Forums
April 26, 2024, 06:36 PM

Author Topic: NNN suck?  (Read 5770 times)

Online Gabriel

• Slacker is a queefer

• Chile Chile
  • UC UC clan

• Might come back later idk
    • View Profile
Re: NNN suck?
« Reply #60 on: January 21, 2015, 09:43 PM »
OP is completely wrong.
NNN does not suck (some of its member are rude, but that's part of being competitive).
But when you see that arrogant attitude (did anyone here see Twyrfher's replay??) it is clearly only disrespect... he's just full of himself, he doesn't even know who is he facing.
It's just sad because new members come to play and they see a ''normal 1v1'' host, then they get in just to get called noobs. Myself I have joined Bytor's hosts with another nicks and I just got booted off.
This game is fun, but sometimes the community makes it boring. The same guy that created this thread, it's pretty obvious. And he should play with Kayz, Koras, and some other NNN members. They are cool, good and they wouldn't act like Bytor.

Random00 was right. :D

Mole shopper is the worst thing in the world.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
Re: NNN suck?
« Reply #61 on: January 21, 2015, 10:08 PM »

(some of its member are rude, but that's part of being competitive).

no it's not
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.