Forums
May 03, 2024, 05:16 AM

Author Topic: Positivity - who is your best worms mate? Who do you admire the most?  (Read 6181 times)

I dont have a best one... thinking a lot choosing one.. then... noone
But in the other hand, i will never forget friendly wormers like Wormiverse, leroy, lalo, OutofOrder, JayX, surgeon, whole RoH clan & b2b comm, etc.

There are lot of ppl to admire in worms cos they have something but I really admire Solo & Random00.

Offline Korydex

del
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 01:03 PM by Korydex »

Offline Triad

Who is your best worms mate?

I can't think of a best one, but if I gonna list my Worms mates:
Steak, from sK and nlF, he showed me WA. Thanks to him I'm here. Cevval for teaching me many stuff. UC members, dS members, Turkish people around UC website, people in IRC, most of people in TUS I play/talk with.

Who do you most admire?

MonkeyIsland for creating this awesome website.
Komito for his great passion and skills at Darts, and for his awesome BnG skills as well. ;D
Cybershadow and Deadcode for still maintaining this game, even Team17 abandoned this game.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 07:24 PM by Triad »

Offline Chelsea

JOT  :-*
my best friends since 1999 (or something oike that)  ;D

Who do you most admire?
Myself, coz inly Chelsea won league tropies in 5 different leagues :) (clasic, free, TEL, TRL & HAL)
and everyone who admire myself :D

Offline Godmax

Tobias

Offline TOMT

Impossible to answer, have made so many cool mates on Worms.  :-*
« Last Edit: June 14, 2016, 10:26 PM by Deadbeat »

Offline taner

HUHUHU HOW CAN I FORGET KRD

Offline ArtecTheFox

Timo.

Offline Free

Avi

Offline Uzurpator

_ssm_

03:08: surgeonb2b`ckc> eh Uzur ur my nightmare

Offline Ytrojan

Best: Asbest (See? He even has BEST in his name!)
Admire the most: DarkOne.
Imagine What a Buck Could Do!

I now declare a brand new league (and the successor to the failed Ultra League): WormsRF!

Offline Guaton

f@#!... i would say seBa, oldest wormate, love him and i miss playing with him, anyf@#!ing scheme was fun with shasper!

but also dub, i truly liked that lumberjack, he is the best non-chilean wormer i've ever met on wormnet, and if u dont agree its cos u didnt have the chance to spend time clanning, warming, roping, eliting with him

i hope he is doing rly well :P

no1 but Twyrfher deserves my admiration  ;)

Offline TheKomodo

Hmm my best friends who I still talk to would be M3ntal, lalo, Hurz, and I have a special place for everyone in dS too.

Who I admire the most?

Anyone with passion similar to mine(I don't mean for Darts, I mean passion for anything to the degree I have passion for WA), just the burning desire to always be involved in some way...

Players who have played actively since 1999 and still find love for this game.

Players who are dedicated and never give up, who take schemes/skills to the next level(and don't cheat, and don't use MODs etc).

People who are creative designing maps, schemes, websites, tools & features, etc for WA.

I can't write these names down as I either can't remember everyone so won't mention anyone and I always meet new people who I admire and who impress me too.

Online TheWalrus

Peja, philie, pizza, perfect.  What's up with the p's?

My Italians: ano, orange, angus, alenic

Older: komo, salty, novicane, Seneca, bloopy, kron, Beelz, varial, KRD.

But I wasnt on anyones list so I hate you all.

Also any other alcoholics that dont judge my alcoholism.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 11:43 PM by TheWalrus »

Offline TheKomodo

But I wasnt on anyones list so I hate you all.

Players who have played actively since 1999 and still find love for this game.

;)