Forums
April 29, 2024, 03:16 AM

Author Topic: Quick reminder: This is just a game, yeah?  (Read 5678 times)

Offline nino

Re: Quick reminder: This is just a game, yeah?
« Reply #45 on: November 22, 2016, 03:43 PM »
If my girl asked me that question I'd seriously slap the shit out of her.

... so what did she ask?

What Girl? hauhauha HereSheComes? 
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline HHC

« Reply #46 on: November 22, 2016, 03:45 PM »
... so what did she ask?

"Dad, how high do you raise the bar?"
Pretty much implying the only correct answer is WAY UP IN THE MOTHERf@#!IN SKY YOU KNOW-IT-ALL B*TCH.
*ahem*

nino: is that your mom's skypename, bet she gets lotsa requests no?

Offline nino

« Reply #47 on: November 22, 2016, 04:37 PM »
nino: is that your mom's skypename, bet she gets lotsa requests no?

Nopes my mum's  skype is queenDAbitch shes online now asking for cocks aeeeeeee xD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline Ryan

« Reply #48 on: November 22, 2016, 05:52 PM »
Reason being that you can always alt+f4 everything, it's a computer that you can shutdown.

Don't agree with you on this one Anubis.
Even for mature ppl it's hard to shutdown a computer and deal with harsh online criticism/insults. For teens it's an entirely different case. They take every personal insult serious (they are more self-conscious.. and lack the self-esteem to put criticism on their person into perspective). Cyberbullying does cause a lot of harm.
And yeh, even for adults it can be hard, especially when there's some kind of truth involved.
And totally quitting the internet... i dunno, it's not healthy either, cause the feeling that the world hates you, or has something against you will remain.. and probably become even more persistent.

It's a boring, moralistic truth, but meh.. it's not un-true.

@DarkOne: yeah, I was just mentioning a random number, glad you agree though. If spending more than 4 hours on 'useful' stuff was completely useless I'm pretty sure schools and jobs would be max 4 hours now but they aren't. There's still another 8 hours or so that you can work at half brain-capacity :D.
The point is more that we are living in a meritocracy, which is nice cause it rewards good labour and doesn't judge on someone's ancestry or financial background. But at the same time, it's gone to an extreme where, in the absence of a religion or other system of values, people push themselves to work ever harder (because succeeding is the only thing that matters). Look at what's happening in IT companies... young people working 7 days a week, for about 10 hours a day doing really brain-intensive stuff. That is just not healthy, for anyone. And it's the kind of job you can do for about 4 years on Red Bulls and other stimuli, but after that it's gg. You only burn yourself up this way. And there isn't really anyone warning ppl against this. The only thing they say is, when you have a burnout, slowly build up again to the old level you were at. Errr..

DarkOne, i'm sure you've seen this (dutch) ad:

That's just so messed up. If my girl asked me that question I'd seriously slap the shit out of her.

Getting off topic but I had to reply to your response to DarkOne.

I work in the IT industry and it really bothers me that people decide to work unheathy hours to try and progress.

From my experience those people claim they deserve a promotion because of the sheer amount they have done, AND complain about working too many hours, which is frankly stupid.

I simply tell those people that actually they are doing the work in an unsustainable manner and simply haven't proven that they can take on extra responsibility with effective time management.

Companies that promote those due to simply over the hours achievements should shut down.

All part of competition, eh.

Offline yanme

« Reply #49 on: November 22, 2016, 09:41 PM »

Getting off topic but I had to reply to your response to DarkOne.

I work in the IT industry and it really bothers me that people decide to work unheathy hours to try and progress.

From my experience those people claim they deserve a promotion because of the sheer amount they have done, AND complain about working too many hours, which is frankly stupid.

I simply tell those people that actually they are doing the work in an unsustainable manner and simply haven't proven that they can take on extra responsibility with effective time management.

Companies that promote those due to simply over the hours achievements should shut down.

All part of competition, eh.

I totally agree! *thumbs up*

Offline DarkWarriorr

« Reply #50 on: November 22, 2016, 10:12 PM »
Unfortunately our sad story is not over. Afina now in hospital because she got mental disorder.
It seems a bit steep. Maybe we will sue, I'm not sure, but in any case we will take action. What you done to her?
First of all I ask this question to the players onl and cwt. She did not have any mental health problems.
I do not argue - she certainly deserved a ban for the use cheat but you did it too rude.
Do not forget - she is a girl, already only for this reason we need to treat her more gently.
No one knows the consequences. Doctors does not think that she will become a psychopath but she have heavy vindictive character.
If her health will ok she will avenge before the end of life. I guess what she would do. Spambots, new cheats,
ddos attacks, maybe she even try to kill someone. I will not help her but she can do it without my help.
In any case, even if she kills someone, I will not feel sorry for the Bereaved
because our family has suffered from the actions of these people.

By the way about cheats.
Afina was always sure that some players use cheats and scripts. About cheats she right.
As for scripts - some days ago she got script from one player.
That script allows you to see action radius of mines, player weapon and the flight path of the worm.
Of course I will not give url to that script but if you need proof please write me an email DarkWarrior.com@yandex.ru.
I ask the moderators to show tolerance. I promise that I will not distribute this script. It is only for proof.
I am sure - scripts for bng/hysteria/elite/e t c exist too.
Now let's ask the question - if the game is hacked, if cracked version is not a secret, if scripts exist -
really no one will use it? You know the answer. Especially considering the fact that some players create aliases
and play games with themselves.

By the way - is Fad ok? Afina said he is very sick.
Please contact him who can. We are worried about his health.

Thanks for help CyberShadow, Steps and others who agreed to CS.

November 13 Afina was 26 years old. HB Afina. I hope everything will be fine.

Online TheWalrus

« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2016, 10:25 PM »
All condolences and due sympathy for what has happened, but.....

In any case, even if she kills someone, I will not feel sorry for the Bereaved
because our family has suffered from the actions of these people.

So the sociopath gene runs in the family, then?  Compassion isn't a one way street.

Offline tita

• Sempre com a rola Durissima!

• Brazil Brazil
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2016, 10:57 PM »
Get her out of there fast, she does not need a hospital, she needs a doctor who understands mental illness. It's not a joke.

Offline ANO

« Reply #53 on: November 22, 2016, 11:07 PM »
Darkwarrior, you registered today, who are you? her brother/father?
Who is Afina btw... and FAD? I guess they have been around only for few months.
what the hell did they do with the spambots and virus etc...
what do you want?
You said she didn't have any mental problems before playing worms, than he played with some ONL and CWT guys and basically this has led her to the point to act crazy in ag and send virus and spams to everyone and now she is at the hospital. am i right?
I was not active in the last months, I need a clear resume.
And please, take out the part about her killing some worms players without you feeling sorry for the bereaved.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 11:17 PM by ANO »

Offline Peja

« Reply #54 on: November 22, 2016, 11:40 PM »
maniacs, script kiddies, sociopaths and demons of world unite!
lets have some bunga bunga

Offline CyberShadow

• W:A maintainer

• Moldova Moldova
    • View Profile
    • Homepage
« Reply #55 on: November 22, 2016, 11:43 PM »
I think this thread has run its course.

Thanks, all!