Forums
April 29, 2024, 05:30 AM

Author Topic: Rockers has a problem  (Read 3329 times)

Offline nino

Re: Rockers has a problem
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2015, 02:55 PM »
Lol there we go another topic about your private problems... we don't give a shit about it, gtfo

Seriously, why every tus topic/posts are stupid nowadays?

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Cant disagree.

Gold times of WA is over m8.
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline kartious

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2015, 03:17 PM »
Pronto It is unfortunate that your recent games have not been the best for you, though naming and shaming on the forums isn't always the best way around it. If players give you a hard time ask them to stop, if they do not just add them to a ban list of some kind and just don't enter any more games with them.

Offline Fenice

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2015, 04:39 PM »
You are sick guys (not everyone), you are textbook examples of trolls/haters/flamers/spammers, you came here again to hijack another thread, to make another flame war, just look at your boorish rude unessential and sometimes even vulgar comments, and it is obvious that they are targeted to harass, go unload your frustration elsewhere. :)
 :)

Using ":)" every time doesn't make you look calm or secure, it makes you look angry. You're the only one who appears to be frustrated here, otherwise you wouldn't need to make such useless topics complaining about a random user who probably isn't gonna play worms anymore in his life.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2015, 04:48 PM »
The funny part is actually, that he is trolling himself. It's just disguised in a friendly text and abusing ":)" smileys. So yeah, nothing to see just troll him back, I am curious how many troll/haters memes he can google.

Offline StepS

« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2015, 05:40 PM »
This is entertaining
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Offline Anubis

« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2015, 05:48 PM »
It's as good as it gets here nowadays sadly. At least in terms of entertainment forum value. Rest of the boards seem dead.

Offline xPRONTOx

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2015, 06:51 PM »
Funny trolls/haters/flamers/spamers, they now are trying to make me looks like one of them. :)

« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 06:53 PM by xPRONTOx »

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2015, 07:14 PM »
Funny trolls/haters/flamers/spamers, they now are trying to make me looks like one of them. :)

Ah, now i got it, you're egocentric!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline Anubis

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2015, 07:19 PM »
The sole purpose of this thread was to cause drama, that qualifies you to be a troll. Learn to internet, noob!

Offline xPRONTOx

« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2015, 08:31 PM »
Nope, you all lie, there is no problems with the threads nor with me, the only drama is when a bunch of angry/frustrated/no-life trolls/haters/flamers/spammers like you and your friends come and start to hijack/harass/attack/engage/hook the thread or an author, and the most funny is when you start using your trollish tricks and start to calling me a troll/frustrated and saying that the thread is a problem. I know that you want to make me looks like a troll/frustrated/angry and make the thread looks like a problem. This is the way the trolls/haters troll/hate, they're trying to blame someone else, they're trying to make someone looks like a fool, they are using tricky arguments to blame someone else. As I wrote before, you are textbook examples of angry/frustrated/no-life trolls/haters/flamers/spammers, you trolls/haters came here again to hijack another thread, to make this thread closed like a previous one, to make another flame war, just look at your boorish rude unessential and sometimes even vulgar comments, and it is obvious that they are targeted to harass, go unload your frustration elsewhere, you trolls/haters have some problems, nobody give a shit about such losers who cling everything, calm down and go to sleep, and stop your trollish tricks - stop calling me a troll/frustrated/angry etc. because you are like that, and not me, you are hijacking another thread, gtfo no-lifes. lol

This is a current list of angry/frustrated/no-life trolls/haters/flamers/spammers I noticed which are disruptiing the forum:

Fenice
ANO
KinslayeR
Anubis
Mega`Adnan
Sbaffo
nino

This is sad but the whole internet: forums, chats, comments, websites, games chats etc and our great WA are plagued with trolls/haters.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 08:50 PM by xPRONTOx »

Offline ANO

« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2015, 08:34 PM »
Nope, you all lie, there is no problems with the threads nor with me, the only drama is when a bunch of angry/frustrated/no-life trolls/haters/flamers/spammers like you and your friends come and start to hijack/harass/attack/engage/hook the thread or an author, and the most funny is when you start using your trollish tricks and start to calling me a troll/frustrated and saying that the thread is a problem. I know that you want to make me looks like a troll/frustrated and make the thread looks like a problem. This is the way the trolls/haters troll/hate, they're trying to blame someone else, they're trying to make someone looks like a fool, they are using tricky arguments to blame someone else. As I wrote before, you are textbook examples of angry/frustrated/no-life trolls/haters/flamers/spammers, you trolls/haters came here again to hijack another thread, to make this thread closed like a previous one, to make another flame war, just look at your boorish rude unessential and sometimes even vulgar comments, and it is obvious that they are targeted to harass, go unload your frustration elsewhere, you trolls/haters have some problems, nobody give a shit about such losers who cling everything, calm down and go to sleep, and stop your trollish tricks - stop calling me a troll/frustrated etc. because you are like that, and not me, you are hijacking another thread, gtfo no-lifes. lol

I stoppped reading this after 9 words... so boring...
anyways... I BET THIS GUY IS ASSBET-Misha!!!

Someone loved posting 1000000 times about corsets and perfect postures... and in 2015 we have "haters" topics
Why do you need so much attention? got the cycle again? :)

https://www.tus-wa.com/profile/?area=showposts;u=4273
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 07:31 AM by ANO »

Offline Fenice

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2015, 01:03 AM »
We have a problem.

Offline xPRONTOx

« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2015, 01:59 AM »

Too long for your short brain? Can't handle it?

A shorter version for your short brain:

GTFO and buy more brain-RAM if you can't handle the longer version.

I hope you didn't get bored this time.

Offline ANO

« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2015, 07:33 AM »

Too long for your short brain? Can't handle it?

A shorter version for your short brain:

GTFO and buy more brain-RAM if you can't handle the longer version.

I hope you didn't get bored this time.

don't offend

Offline theredi

« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2015, 09:27 AM »
Hey, Sbaffo, I don't wanna complain and I have no problem, I put it here just for fun, it seems that it is rather you have some problems with chilling out, you are tense as if you had a stick in the ass, you are unable to chill/relax. Nobody give a shit about such haters/trolls who cling everything, gtfo, calm down and go to sleep or visualise the ocean. :)

wtf u nerdo are crying about?? the only person who cant relax is u. Only f@#!ed up morons who have nothing to do post such epic bullshit. Or damn attention whores. Go call the police that he called u a cow u f@#!en rat or do something by ur own but dont bother us with ur emo problems...