Forums
May 04, 2024, 01:50 AM

Author Topic: Showcase 3!  (Read 23647 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Showcase 3!
« Reply #210 on: July 14, 2011, 04:19 PM »
Then Mablak calling all his shots was the best lol :)

Calling has nothing to do with obvious moves, just a waste of time (not trying to sound cocky here). His mine needed it though

Obvious to you, or people who regulary play Intermediate, thanks but no thanks lol, using LG and all these mad combinations of weapons isn't my cup of tea lol, it's easy to get cool looking and impressive shots in Intermediate when there are more worms, more time, more weapons etc etc, especially to the untrained eye, and sorry all the Intermediate parts were boring for me... Just like my BnG part probably sent the whole FoS community to sleep lol.

« Reply #211 on: July 14, 2011, 04:28 PM »
mablak krd darkone

Hah, would be awesome if I got in that group, but the more sections I saw, the more bleak I saw the score for me becoming :) The stuff people sent in is just unbelievable! Puts great shots to shame.

1 question: the video "lex vs deadcode" isnt real, is it?

Those are tool assisted replays, only a handful of people got that toy after having proven to be completely trustworthy, like Lex and M3ntal :)

Btw, shouldn't this be in the Announcements section on the Home Page for TuS?

Agreed :)

« Reply #212 on: July 14, 2011, 05:35 PM »
jaja dämn nice job again and thanks for youtube upload!! rofl nättii lampaitte keharointii huskixD
"since most people tend to the order side, its my job to spread chaos" -peja

« Reply #213 on: July 14, 2011, 07:02 PM »
;O
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 07:07 PM by Cueshark »

« Reply #214 on: July 16, 2011, 02:49 AM »
"Meet me in AG and we'll talk about it." Hahaha I loved that bit after part1 ;>

Offline CJ

« Reply #215 on: July 17, 2011, 07:41 AM »
may i jsut say, Kudos to all the people who participated. and Kudos to Cueshark who made the video. that was the best 21minute worms video ive seen. (no i didnt see showcase 1 or two) you're all winers in my eyes. but a specific nade shot right at the beginning owned.
My hometown rugby team Warrington Wolves won the 2009 Carnegie Challenge Cup At Wembley and successfully defended the trophy by beating Leeds Rhinos 30-6 at Wembley on 28/08/10 and got the trophy back beating Leeds Rhinos 35-18 on 25/08/12... 3rd time in 4 years