Forums
April 28, 2024, 09:35 PM

Author Topic: Returning back into life....  (Read 3603 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Returning back into life....
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2010, 11:20 AM »
</3 Nazis

Seriously, he hasn't been banned for this?

My family died in the war fighting "nazis" as you call them, joke or no joke, this one isn't funny, if I EVER came face to face with you, I will punch your face through the back of your thick f@#!ing skull until you stop breathing.

If I get banned for that comment, fair enough, but I say this - Monkey/D1, how in the HELL can you let him away with THAT comment, yet jump on me for defending CKC in a mature and calm manner???

That's racist, insulting, damnright out of line and the term itself has derived from something which has ruined and affected millions of lifes...

Get something done about this.

Offline nappy

« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2010, 11:21 AM »
Lmao dt :D
I want your meds too

Offline Ray

« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2010, 11:24 AM »
</3 Nazis

My family died in the war fighting "nazis" as you call them, joke or no joke, this one isn't funny, if I EVER came face to face with you, I will punch your face through the back of your thick f@#!ing skull until you stop breathing.

If I get banned for that comment, fair enough, but I say this - Monkey/D1, how in the HELL can you let him away with THAT comment, yet jump on me for defending CKC in a mature and calm manner???

That's racist, insulting, damnright out of line and the term itself has derived from something which has ruined and affected millions of lifes...

+1

Offline Random00

« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2010, 02:59 PM »
</3 Nazis

lol?
do you know what "</3" stands for?
its not the same as "<3". So DT's comment is correct at all. Even if he'd like nazis he is free to say it.
It would make everyone hate him probably, but he has the right to say what he likes and what he doesnt like.
But in this case he just said that he doesnt like nazis, so whats wrong with it? Oo

Offline darKz

« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2010, 03:07 PM »
I was taking a nap and had this on my screen when I just woke up.  :o

Some guys won't ever change. :D
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline chakkman

« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2010, 03:23 PM »
"Nazi" = OMG WTF :O:O:O. Especially here in germany. You can't reclaim your past when you act like that imo. Sorry to hear that story though Komo. But this has nothing to do with this thread neither with Doubletimes post.

Offline beer

« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2010, 04:50 PM »
</3 Nazis

Dude calm down, even if he means 'love' i bit he is joking.
Btw, a white man killed my famaly, aftr that moment i hate white ppl and will puch evryone who saes that he/she likes white ppl.  :o

man u can act like that lol, we are not in secund world war, i know that u feel, but leave it...

« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 04:52 PM by beer »

drama queen iz back

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2010, 06:10 AM »
Dude calm down, even if he means 'love' i bit he is joking.

Like I said, joke or no joke, it is NOT funny, I don't care what people in Germany think about it, it's completely out of line, no need for it and he seriously needs a backhander to make him think twice.

He should be banned for this, yet he hasn't even received a warning (that I know of).

Offline Rok

« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2010, 07:30 AM »
He should be banned for this, yet he hasn't even received a warning (that I know of).

He's got 2nd level warning (just before ban) and his posts are moderated (hence the 'Moderated' sign under his username). Now what was this topic all about?
chakkman> if rok was a girl i d marry the bitch lolz

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2010, 07:48 AM »

He's got 2nd level warning (just before ban) and his posts are moderated (hence the 'Moderated' sign under his username). Now what was this topic all about?

That wasn't for THIS though, that was for something different.

And this thread is about GayTime (still funny lol) wanting some ISO or T17 directory files for WA.

Offline beer

« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2010, 12:00 PM »
its so stupid how  DT keep getting warns and bans, just cose someone asks! what he does? <\3 nazzi? ROFL!!
and there is worst guys doing shit, even in leagues and nothing happen!!! its s shame for u MODS

drama queen iz back

Offline Koras

« Reply #41 on: June 16, 2010, 12:12 PM »
I was thinking DT is mulatto  ??? , he shouldnt support nazi/skinhead and others racists cause they could kick him out of his country ;)

Offline Abnaxus

« Reply #42 on: June 16, 2010, 12:23 PM »
Time to close the topic, isn't it ?
Watashi wa, jinmei ni iku sa reru ka o kakunin surunoni nagai jikan o matteita.
Shikashi, tada nariyuki o mimamoru.
Jikan dake to iudarou gen'in to naru.

May the force be with you.