Forums
May 06, 2024, 04:43 AM

Author Topic: Stuff aboutM the past, mixed subject soup  (Read 7336 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: Who did you play with X-years ago at current date?
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2013, 11:19 AM »
Actually I was voted best @ warming on WWP 2001 or 2002 in plutonics awards, there were some very good ropers there at the time as well & I was voted in top 10 few times as well for WA early on.

Offline avirex

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2013, 02:08 PM »
komo... no1 remembers you being the best but you...

do you see the problem here??

people remember you as a warmer, and one worth a quick mention...  but there is not one single person on worms that will add your name in the list you mentioned... lol.. just face the truth komo, your world will be a better place.

Offline Crazy

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2013, 02:25 PM »

Offline avirex

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2013, 02:31 PM »
why do you have to ruin our fun crazy??  jeez

seems like everyone is out to spoil a good time on these forums :DD

ok komo... your the best :(

Offline Crazy

« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2013, 02:35 PM »
Haha, it was just so funny what you wrote in that post above, right before I was about to upload that picture. Made me laugh :D I just think that for once, Komo actually deserved to point out his fingers at you. Ropa's quoting "he never won no roping award", and actually beeing able to point out that it's a false statement, is satisfying.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2013, 03:28 PM »
At my peak i'd say I was amongst the top 10-20 warmers of all time, doesn't really bother me what anyone thinks, I was just happy to be part of the scene and play with the best players and generally piss myself laughing almost everygame with them, and screaming in anger too...

I honestly can't remember what WA place I got voted one of the top 10 warmers, I think I was like 7th or 8th or something, dunno... Either way I know for sure I could keep up with the very best, but like alot of awards these days on TuS, alot of it was based on who is liked most, regardless of how good they are statistically.

Crazy, thanks for the PM, and thanks for looking that out haha, Plutonic was indeed a great BnG player back then ! Maybe you could help me search?

Offline avirex

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2013, 03:48 PM »
llololol ok komo deserved this !!!

komo, you may have won the battle, but i will win the war!! muahuhauah

jk...

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2013, 03:51 PM »
If anyone ever invents a time machine, the 1st thing I will do is prove I WAS one of the great Warmers, then revisit some experimental sex   :D

Offline Crazy

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2013, 04:03 PM »
Best roper sounds alot better then top-10 Komo, I think we'll leave it with that ;P Also worth to mention that another TUS'er won a Plutonics award from that same table: HHC and Kevrpgfan fronted as the most creative wormers of 2001.

Experimental sex as in with the opposite sex? ???

Offline avirex

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2013, 05:25 PM »
i was thinking the same thing komo.....

what other experimental sex is there?? lol

komo its ok, we are excepting of gays here at worms.. we all love crazy, peja, and ropa

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2013, 07:07 PM »
Haha, it was just so funny what you wrote in that post above, right before I was about to upload that picture. Made me laugh :D I just think that for once, Komo actually deserved to point out his fingers at you. Ropa's quoting "he never won no roping award", and actually beeing able to point out that it's a false statement, is satisfying.

Well, it's like comparing Bob Sagat to Penelope Cruz because an Oscar and a local high school prize for drama are both acting recognitions.

You're right for correcting me though, but in a practical context, Komodo never won no relevant roping award.

I'm not having a go at my friend, don't get me wrong. Komodo was one of the outstanding warmers and most complete ropers for a long period and specially notable at his peak. But he needs to be told that no one puts him next to those names he put up.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 07:11 PM by ropa »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2013, 07:40 PM »
You are entitled to your opinion ropa, you & avi seem to be the only ones in denial here, I guess shadymilkman too, but then again, you 3 didn't even see me rope at my best, so no surprise.

I never even knew avirex existed back then, I always saw you as a roper and not a warmer type guy, personally speaking I can't remember doing many warmers with you, I only recall playing with you when we were both in BDD together and you were leadermagikarp, and I was nothing compared to how good I got then, but your Pro Roper skill was inspiring at least.

Same goes for shady, hardly played with him either, but I know for a fact I could rope as fast as smooth and for as long as any of these top players, doing all the ridiculous kicks, pumps, tricks...

I even helped inspire Anubis to become "the fastest" and he will admit that... Anubis didn't even see me at my best, I met him like a year or something past my best, and this is due to breaking my keyboard which was perfect for the way I roped, I never ever found one to replace it so I lost interest because I couldn't do what I used to be able to do.

For me, there was no single greatest player ever, if there was imo it would be Anubis but I am skeptical about that because I don't believe anyone who uses mods/macros as being the greatest.

If you guys don't think I was at their level, fine, but hundreds of players I warmed with back then thought I was, and it's the fun I had that matters most.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2013, 08:14 PM »
Quote from: Komo
not a warmer type guy

stopped reading sorry

MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.