Forums
May 14, 2024, 03:07 PM

Author Topic: Thank you!  (Read 713 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Thank you!
« on: April 28, 2024, 03:49 PM »
Just, from time to time we all go through phases where good things happen and bad things happen.

There's peace, then confrontation, then peace again... It's unfortunate that when we have arguments they somehow linger with us for longer than the good because we naturally expect people to be good so it's like "If you're good, you're just doing your job, if you're bad then I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!!!!"

So yeah. I just want to take a moment to thank each and every one of you for being part of the community, we're not perfect but we're doing amazing things in all our little groups and communities.

A few more specific areas of gratitude:

MonkeyIsland - For running the website of course, for being more on the ball recently with toxicity in the community and even putting me in my place here and there, we all need a good strong leader.

kirill470 - Dude, what you are doing with Challenges is amazing, even though I don't take part myself it's one of the most exciting things I'm a fan of spectating and keeping track of! Your creativity is impressive, your dedication is inspirational and your consistency is admirable.

King-Gizzard - Even though I don't like playing custom terrains myself competitively, I love ALL the work you've done! You're very talented and a very valued part of the community, thank you!

Senator - One of the best League moderators if not THE best I've ever seen. Thank you for giving us your time and logic!

Rocket - Such an amazing person! Great leader for ICB and always a pleasure to play together!

Triad - It's great to have you back man, you know what's up in our chats! So glad to have Darts going again! Thank you!

Lupastic - We give each other shit all the time, definitely not a fan of how you talk to people a lot, but your passion and activity is very impressive, and I'm grateful for your contributions to the League and hosting Cups and Challenges!

Kradie - Same as Lupastic really, not a fan of how you talk a lot but hey you're definitely one of the most passionate members of the game and for the most part you've been hugely responsible for keeping Clanners alive these last few years. You deserve credit for that!

TheWalrus - You've contributed in so many ways... Your donations to Cups is appreciated, your activity is appreciated, your friendship is treasured.

Mablak - Working together on the Podcast has been amazing, it's a pleasure and honour to work together!

Sir-J - His roping is just amazing to watch... Always grateful to witness that level of skill in anything.

Everyone who took part in AoA & RoR so far! - You've got no idea how much I appreciate each and every one of you for following such strict deadlines and rules, not to mention the level of sportsmanship I've seen in those events you all treating each other so well! It's an honour to be a part of that!

And yeah everyone else, keep it going!

Offline MeTonaTOR

Re: Thank you!
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2024, 04:44 PM »
No no komito, we thank you for hosting AoA, podcast and showing newcomers a way we appreciate this game and this website :D
<Asbest> alright im too sleepy, i seen too many idiots today. i hope no one will get what i got. have a good night
* Asbest (~Asbest@5b606b87.bfe48da6.6c2d5d00.IP4) Quit (Quit)
<StepS> party
<OutofOrder> ♫♪♫♪ \o/ _o/ \o\  /o/ ♫♪♪♫
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

Offline MeTonaTOR

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2024, 04:45 PM »
I forgot to mention dramas in latest days on posts, well...
<Asbest> alright im too sleepy, i seen too many idiots today. i hope no one will get what i got. have a good night
* Asbest (~Asbest@5b606b87.bfe48da6.6c2d5d00.IP4) Quit (Quit)
<StepS> party
<OutofOrder> ♫♪♫♪ \o/ _o/ \o\  /o/ ♫♪♪♫
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

Offline Kradie

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2024, 04:49 PM »
Everything here is written and therefore it doesn't always provide an 100% accurate depiction of a person. However I can understand why you would depict me as this and that based on this and that. But if we are to go by the latter, I am nothing like Lupastic because we are different. Although sometime ago I was told that you and I are similar.

I am always very appreciative of this community and grateful for what I can contribute with, even though at the same time I face regular toxicity and prejudice.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2024, 05:13 PM »
I am nothing like Lupastic because we are different. Although sometime ago I was told that you and I are similar.

When I wrote "Same as Lupastic" I didn't mean YOU are the same as Lupastic, I mean personally speaking I think of you both in the same way, fun to play with online, frustrating to talk to on forums.

As in like, same comments from Lupastic, towards Kradie, kind of thing.

Thanks MeTonaTOR but AoA, podcast etc wouldn't exist without all you guys! I don't really consider it mine which is why I don't keep any money from that Twitch channel myself, I put it back into the community because I am directly using the community to make the content lol. That's how life should be imo.

Offline KinslayeR

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2024, 06:47 PM »
no no, thank YOU Komito, at least for all ur streams, and keeping community alive

Offline Free

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2024, 07:57 PM »
ITS THE SUMMER OF LOVE <33

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2024, 10:07 PM »
Thank you all.
By the way, I will never forgive myself for not playing your league with Elite, RR, Grenade Wars, best experiment ever IMO. My pc broken in the worst time ever :(
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2024, 01:45 AM »
Thank you Deadcode for being a genius.
Thank you CyberShadow for being another genius.
Thank you StepS for being more than a Fast Walk in terms of development. You are steps ahead the walks. Steps ahead flipwalking.

And most importantly, thank you Bloopy for sharing your WA dreams.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2024, 01:49 AM by FoxHound »
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2024, 01:48 AM »
And most importantly, thanks Bloopy for sharing his WA dreams.

Guess who is on the next Podcast? 8)

Also @Kaleu - Don't worry, next Season will be even better!

Offline FoxHound

• Scheme maker, map maker and Worms Knowledge Base editor. I also have translation projects.

• Brazil Brazil
  • STF STF clan
  • WoSC WoSC community
  • PoC PoC community

• Founder of WoSC, a community about scheme creation
    • View Profile
    • My Worms Knowledge Base page
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2024, 01:56 AM »
Korydex.
I doubt you see this link moving below (you will have to zoom in. If you click at it, you will have maden the impossible):
'

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2024, 02:31 AM »
And most importantly, thanks Bloopy for sharing his WA dreams.

Also @Kaleu - Don't worry, next Season will be even better!
Dunno who is next, but I want it to be Alborz ;D

Offline Kradie

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2024, 07:29 AM »
I am nothing like Lupastic because we are different. Although sometime ago I was told that you and I are similar.

When I wrote "Same as Lupastic" I didn't mean YOU are the same as Lupastic, I mean personally speaking I think of you both in the same way, fun to play with online, frustrating to talk to on forums.
The feeling is mutual. We don't do well on forums ;)

But that doesn't mean I don't recognize the good work you have done. :)

I also like to extend my gratitude to MonkeyIsland, Deadcode, and StepS.

Btw I wouldn't say I am now responsible for the current clanners activity, perhaps I was for 2 years give or take. I have been given credit keeping the roping portion alive on WA. How much of this is accurate I don't know. We all have our roles and we all contribute in some way or another. Even just by playing the game and being decent to others, that's more than enough.
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2024, 11:46 AM »
My respect to nizikawa. Dude, you're a God! I adore you  :-*
Thank you very bloody much for the stuff from my favorite and beloved Worms Reloaded, for awesome wk modules, especially the wkterrainsync. I hope to see some new awesome works from you soon.
Życzę powodzenia!  8)
Worms Universe (RU/EN): https://discord.gg/dxkFwK2mn9

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2024, 11:51 AM »

I wish it would be Kradie. Would be highly interesting to see the debate about Wormnet moderation  8)
« Last Edit: April 29, 2024, 12:38 PM by preduestniq »
Worms Universe (RU/EN): https://discord.gg/dxkFwK2mn9