Forums
May 05, 2024, 12:05 PM

Poll

Who will win, Zippo or Spider?

Zippo will take it away, Spider is too rusty!
6 (15.4%)
Spider`s experience will be too much for Zippo, Spider will win!
15 (38.5%)
I don`t really care..
18 (46.2%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: The Brazillian Challenge!  (Read 8186 times)

Offline Crazy

Re: The Brazillian Challenge!
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2010, 07:08 PM »
I think that have others zillians who are up to comparate with ZiPpO.
No that SpideR is not good player, but we have better ones.

Indeed Campers, there are zillians in better form, but this is a match up in a wider scene; its the past vs the future!

Offline darKz

« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2010, 07:11 PM »
Indeed Campers, there are zillians in better form, but this is a match up in a wider scene; its the past vs the future present!

Fixed, no prob. :P
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline nino

« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2010, 07:12 PM »
lmfao dark!  :D
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline xBeee

« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2010, 08:43 PM »
SnipeR, he always says that. Don't paste his stuff here, he's got a forum holiday for a reason. :D
He told me to write this here  ;)

If he told you to jump off a cliff would you do it? ;)

LOOOOOOL

Offline f0rest

« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2010, 09:01 PM »
Will be a great duel, zippo is a good player in all styles, he better not think of Brazilians, many players have most still, most think it will be a duel to enjoy. I put more faith in my partner, Spider let's go!

Offline THeDoGG

« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2010, 09:33 PM »
ahah nice challenge

Offline Crazy

« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2010, 10:11 PM »
Indeed Campers, there are zillians in better form, but this is a match up in a wider scene; its the past vs the future present!

Fixed, no prob. :P

:-[

Offline Kaleu

« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2010, 03:03 PM »
not the best, but the most delicious.   ~~(8
Nhaaaa!  :P
Experience the best TTRR gameplays with my maps!

→ The best of Kaleu ←

↓ Average anti-modules player ↓

Offline SpideR

« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2010, 10:56 PM »
SpideR 1 x 2 Zippo

He won rr and roper, i won bng.

Next pick is elite.  8)

Offline xBeee

« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2010, 12:16 AM »
dont choice shoppa
he likes roper games
lol

Offline BaNcA

« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2010, 04:52 PM »
rofl zippo's speak >:Spider the games than i play vs u was really soo hard for me....i almost use my other arm...serious ALMOST! hahaahhaah! 
BaNcA

Offline Crazy

« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2010, 05:14 PM »
Could you upload the games? :)

« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2010, 07:12 PM »
don't know if it's me but melao always did impress me the most in the bs squad :p

Offline xStratovariuSx

« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2010, 09:00 PM »
My 2 cents.

Well... why does it really matter who is better on a game ? It would matter on championships but this is not the case.
In my opinion, what really matters is who is better as a person, as a human being.

I never really played this Zippo dude, but what I could already see within just a few weeks on this forum was a really prick child.
I read many things on this forum that made me ashamed of living in the same country as him. And I say country cause I too had problems with many brazilians, and i know the whole internet has too. Translate this for just an example: http://meiobit.com/9171/voce-e-brasileiro-parabens-voce-e-considerado-escoria-digita/  and this http://www.meiobit.com/artigo/brasileiros_somos_tao_baixo_nivel_assim_o_lixo_online and watch this:

Zippo is a perfect example of that kinda prick. That's kinda part of the poor brazilian educational system. Smart people here as in any other country are kind and humble. But thing is, Brazil doesn't have many smart people. Well.. most of brazilian gamers aren't. So they are agressive, and they'll live trying to put you down just to fullfill their own ego, just to (pretend to) know that they are better than you. That's why cheerers/rooters fight on soccer games and so on...
You know.. that kinda guy who says ROFL instead of bl ? For me they are just dumb and they sure need to grow up.
Nowadays things seem way better than before, tho. Zippo is really the only example that I know now that fits on this profile.

SpideR on the other hand has always been a good friend of everyone. He's definitely a cool guy, a good company for games and he is kind. He was always an awesome player and never bragged about his skills. bS has a lot of great fellas. And it's definitely the best and most important clan in Brazil. It deserves all the respect it has.

So, Zippo may win the games, but Spider will always be the winner.
TEA is alive, just not kicking. :)

Offline beer

« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2010, 09:21 PM »
ya ban zippo.. he is one of these u talk.. i saw these link, and that fuker and more then half brazillians that i've meet on internet are fuking annoying bugs

drama queen iz back