Forums
March 29, 2024, 05:47 AM

Author Topic: RISE THE LIMIT DIO PORCO  (Read 981 times)

Offline KinslayeR

RISE THE LIMIT DIO PORCO
« on: March 21, 2014, 10:24 PM »
I think there should be bigger limit to play with one player games in 1 season. This league is nice but it gets less active than before, still same players asking tus and I already got limit with sbaffo and dibz after first 10 days of season..? oO   And I barrelly cant find someone other to play with..  So could be nice to think about it instaed of thinking about new weapons in hysteria and other bullshits..

Re: RISE THE LIMIT DIO PORCO
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 10:28 PM »
yea raise limit plz ;o

Offline avirex

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 12:19 AM »
i think people with standings in the top 20, should be able to play people in the top 20 unlimited times...

that will increase activity, and it will prevent chelsea from being able to play people ranked 100 unlimited matches, and think he is hero.

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2014, 07:31 AM »
I want infinite limit games with this guy!it's boring to find tus nowadays, and it's funny to play rr with this dio porco machine. :')

Offline SPW

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2014, 09:17 AM »
Good idea, avi. But hard to make since the ranking change several time. By doing it generally it would help lame players to make even more "easy wins" against lowers. So I also agree on this.

We could think to make unlimited games to certain schemes, esp. ttrr just because you can play 5 ttrr's within 30 minutes. And for Hysteria / Aerial, because of the biggest activity from people.

But no for unlimited games at TEL and other specific schemes like Roper, WxW, BnG, Shopper etc.

Offline Dragon

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2014, 09:35 AM »

We could think to make unlimited games to certain schemes, esp. ttrr just because you can play 5 ttrr's within 30 minutes. And for Hysteria / Aerial, because of the biggest activity from people.

But no for unlimited games at TEL and other specific schemes like Roper, WxW, BnG, Shopper etc.

[Underlined]
Sorry I don't agree on this, you gotta count that there are people who can't use the ninja rope so good, and don't feel like f@#!ing up himself / herself on a tight map just because it's "faster" than a BnG or let's call a WxW.

Of course you just mentioned a random scheme, but the favourite scheme can change from time to time, I remember the times when shoppa was used to be a "favourite" scheme for slower people.
What I'm pointing out is, if there is 1 scheme with unlimited games, then making exceptions to others will just cause huge drama, so "all or nothing" would be the best.

Offline Hussar

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2014, 11:55 AM »
signed.

Offline SPW

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2014, 12:10 PM »
Better no change then.

And if enough people screaming, just open a ttrr league.

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2014, 12:32 PM »
i think people with standings in the top 20, should be able to play people in the top 20 unlimited times...

thats greatest idea i ever seen on tus! if your opponent on top20 or so you can report as many games as you have till the moment he get off the top20 or something like that

Offline Husk

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2014, 01:19 PM »
good idea to ensure a playoff spot?

Offline avirex

« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2014, 10:20 PM »
how will it ensure a PO spot?? you are then playing higher ranked player, higher skill...

ensuring playoff spot is playing some new school guy, with limited skill, and owning him 15 games in a row... like some people here like to do...

so, like i said... and impo reinforced, MI should code it, so as soon as someone is rank 21, or higher... you can not play them unlimited games, if you have already played them for example, 20 games yesterday, but between that time frame, they dropped from rank 18, to say 21... now you can not continue to play them... (until they get back into the top 20)

this will encourage more games played vs. higher ranked players as well, which is also a benefit...

so now, all the top 20 guys which are generally the guys who play more often, and take the time to find TUS more, will have an easier time finding a game, or at least the guys who play any body, no matter their ranking.... if your in the top 20, but like to chase the newbs, then you will only be able to play them 15 games per season, and may not get as many games played, as the guy who plays anyone (and plays other top 20 guys 20, 30 games in the season)

also.. with that rule, should come another rule...

all though 2 top 20 guys, can play unlimited games, it should be limited to a set number per day.... maybe 8 games per day.....   

should not let them play 20 ttrr's in one day, just because they can, and its a quick scheme.

sorry for rambles, and long post... just trying to make it clear for everyone to understand, i think it could be a good rule.