Forums
May 08, 2024, 08:06 PM

Author Topic: W:A has been great, thanks to all of you!  (Read 3464 times)

Offline SpideR

Re: W:A has been great, thanks to all of you!
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2013, 09:17 PM »
WA is cool, but life is great!
Whenever you comeback home with a few beers in a sack, put the nuke disk to roll and let our great gig replenish your nostalgy. I understand you and support you, because it's very simple, when something is not fun anymore, it means you should go for something else!

Peace

Offline Y2JID

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2013, 09:55 AM »
what games u gunna play now pal
Uh, yo, it just so happen this how Y2JID thing started
Flip two aces and get two face cards
It happens, chip stackin'
I turn around, see a bunch of chicks clappin'
But a girl walked by, caught my eye
So I said, 'What the f@#!, stand here and give me luck'
And she whispered in my ear
A purple one on there and put a pink one on there

Offline varialheelflip

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2013, 12:36 PM »
Take care Anus. As long as you pop on the forums every now and again, everyone will be greatful. I've noticed over the past 13 years of knowing this game, it's the community more than the actual game.

One love buddy.

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2013, 02:13 PM »
Well thanks for trying again. When TUS started you were inactive and not around. So overall we managed to get a piece of you, that's score ;)

Hopefully we'll have you on the forums :)
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2013, 03:32 PM »
Life and Worms sometimes dont walk holding hands #fact

I speak by myself. I started to play WA online and i was young and useless.

Worms teached me many things (languages, knowledges...), gave me good friends and it even gave me jobs.

That's why i never couldnt say goodbye. WA became more than a game for me. It's like a lifestyle.

I cant play as i did in the past, i'm almost married, i'm studying a lot in college and my work f@#!s me hard.

However, I'll be always here, posting, eventually playing and trolling WO and FOS. I guess You cant say goodbye too, Anubis. You'll be there and You know it! But  that thread is drammatic and We love it so cya and thx for that! xD

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2013, 04:02 PM »
keep in touch
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2013, 04:54 PM »
You will always find me on battle.net ropa. Are you excited for the D3 expansion? diablofans.com is your friend to get excited. ;D

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2013, 09:29 AM »
I think you've left your mark on the game Kai, one of the best roper/warmers and all-rounders. Feel free to come back sometime to show future generations how to rope ;). Had some good times with you man, I'm sure playing with you improved my skills a ton over the years too.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2013, 11:05 AM »
Yeah Mab, playing with you was probably the most rewarding experience I could get in terms of roping/warming, pushing my own limits and even starting to like RR because of you. Maybe one day when we are old chaps we can resurrect that one clan, I forgot, at first it was just us both and then saltyk joined. I think it was before or during dt. Maybe you remember.

« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2013, 11:41 AM »
more love words and he will change his mind :D

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline Free

« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2013, 01:50 PM »
<3

« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2013, 02:08 PM »
[...]trolling WO[...]

I'm sure FFie appreciates the extra work people like you give her and the tourney mods.

Sorry for the off topic.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2013, 02:20 PM »
more love words and he will change his mind :D

Mwahaha, well maybe when you become a nice dude and stop being rude to everyone!

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2013, 02:26 PM »
[...]trolling WO[...]

I'm sure FFie appreciates the extra work people like you give her and the tourney mods.

Sorry for the off topic.

I was just kidding. No need to cry.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2013, 02:29 PM by GreatProfe »

Offline l7cx1Cl

« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2013, 08:35 PM »
You will be back ! They always come back ! Muhah..