Forums
May 02, 2024, 01:08 PM

Author Topic: WA on a notebook with android. Possible?  (Read 1044 times)

Offline timo

WA on a notebook with android. Possible?
« on: June 28, 2013, 01:35 PM »
Hey guys.  I am leaving in two days. My laptop is broken.  I have yet notebook ( but i have to find him ;p) with android. It is possible to install other software and install WA? Anyone tryied? If not possible it bad news for me. Next 3 month without WA  >:(

Re: WA on a notebook with android. Possible?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2013, 01:42 PM »
notebook cant be on android xD its tablet if its on android.

Yes it is possible to install W:A, if you install windows emulator on your phone, and then make iso of whole your disc C working on windows 98 (your phone cant emulate something heavier then win98) with worms installed and copy-paste this iso to your phone, then configurate everything then maybe you will be able to play that with a chance like 0.0001% and you probably cant connect to wormnet since it need ip port controlling stuff, i really doubt you can do this

Offline timo

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2013, 01:47 PM »
thanks for consolation

Offline Rogi

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2013, 02:56 PM »
Impo,  i have acer aspire "onehappy". That notebook has android as experiment, so nothing impossible here xd

If timo talk about nnormal netbook like mine, he can install windows but it really sucks to play with very small buttons and same screen, one reason it's u will able to watch replay, also for some runners is ok too
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Calm the hell down.|

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2013, 04:03 PM »
but on your notebook also installed windows -.- and thats why worms work on it

timo have only android, do you think he can do something with that?

Offline Rogi

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2013, 04:16 PM »
but on your notebook also installed windows -.- and thats why worms work on it

timo have only android, do you think he can do something with that?
Idk what model of iron he has... maybe it possible install win there.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Calm the hell down.|

Offline StepS

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2013, 09:55 PM »
huh, Android? does that mean your notebook has ARM (I havent heard about android for Intel CPUs but yea, I never actually touched any android lol)? in that case you're very unlucky as you'd have to do the whole intel CPU emulation, not to mention the windows OS.
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2013, 09:41 AM »
yes

MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.