Forums
April 27, 2024, 09:55 PM

Author Topic: We don't need NO reset. Our points are hard-earned, well-deserved.  (Read 7799 times)

Offline InvictusDei

-as the topic title obviously reveals (situated above, as of today)... In layman's terms, so even the most brutal fool would get it into his head: We do NOT wish our stats to be reset, we put too much effort in this for it just to be gone in one fell swoop like our half-decade efforts have been in vain. The most retarded idea to ever surface up in whole tus hisglory. Whose head did this concept manifest in? Must have been out of mind, druggnen and that is an understatement. It's like a rebalance, a financial apoptosis, when all players bail the game for just a single hour as is the case with Tanki Online. FFS for real, don't do this, MI. Do you seriously intend to reset the stats of big bears like barman, random00? If so, we will all lose our remaining faith in Tus and be forced to build our future not on these ruins but a carte blanche. Would be such a shame as it was/is such a good, lively, well-maintained site. Daina, lukz and dibz  for instance could testify.

Credits:

Core concept by Asbest
Reconstructed by (InvictusDei)
Inspired by: players with wrongfully judged, biased notions

More text may see the light of day for the populace to read, see you next time.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 07:10 PM by InvictusDei »

Offline Chelsea

lmao

Offline MarianRV

lol

Offline mae

Lmae.

Offline XanKriegor

ROFL  :D Dont be a speechwriter, Asby.

Offline WTF-8

must be assbeast's alt or one of his random "friends", cuz the whole message is basically a bunch insults to anyone who has a different view on the situation
The manual in the installation folder is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural

Offline InvictusDei

Yes I admit to be very random. I realistically value Asbest as a person, it beats me why you fail to do so, with at least a cluster of intellect that you do possess, in my assessment. It's not simply a bag of insults, there are connectors beyond and across this quick thought-run. There is only one true way regarding this particular situation. Or losing all points could be theoretical shock-powered therapy how illusory this whole crap in this, with open pores for fraudsters to exploit. It is all just a matter of clicks, and you get 1000 points or so, and for what? It is the, sweat and tears, the  Effort and dedication=success/breakthrough that matters in the end, not the rigged statistics. I am not personally involved, but I am well-informed. Truth shall prevail, we will not give up. If it is nullified, so be it, the spirit lives on and achievements are recorded in the master storage anyway. But it would be rational to resolve this issue in a fair, humane way and proceed with the blooming  and good rep (or thus far) on this site/community.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 05:30 PM by InvictusDei »

Offline MonkeyIsland

Actually I'm thinking about banning asbest again. Our deal with asbest was to only play games, but it seems like he has a hard time letting go of the forums.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline darKz

This sounds so much like Doubletime with proper grammar. Any chance it's a swedish IP? :D
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline InvictusDei

Just to clarify, I am not Asbest, but I AM on his side. Feel free to double-check etc.

Offline XanKriegor

Re: We don't need NO reset. Our points are hard-earned, well-deserved.
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2016, 05:53 PM »
hard-earned, well-deserved

haha ye, especially yours  :D

Offline MeTonaTOR

« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2016, 06:05 PM »
>our points are hard-earned.
>noobash newcomers everyday, like...

daily asbest xD
<Asbest> alright im too sleepy, i seen too many idiots today. i hope no one will get what i got. have a good night
* Asbest (~Asbest@5b606b87.bfe48da6.6c2d5d00.IP4) Quit (Quit)
<StepS> party
<OutofOrder> ♫♪♫♪ \o/ _o/ \o\  /o/ ♫♪♪♫
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

Offline mae

« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2016, 06:07 PM »
>our points are hard-earned.
>noobash newcomers everyday, like...

daily asbest xD

It is relatively hard to convince new players to register on the site.   :D

Offline MeTonaTOR

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2016, 06:16 PM »
[20:09:22] <02pbc`Asbest`LR01> we no need reset on TUS! dont folow provocations of stupid spleen, xan, and ano, which are lieing, and which doesn't even play leagues! we shouldn't lose our points and games, we gained for years! people already can reach random00 and barman, they are just want to start all over again, what is just wrong.

BAH IM DONE xD
<Asbest> alright im too sleepy, i seen too many idiots today. i hope no one will get what i got. have a good night
* Asbest (~Asbest@5b606b87.bfe48da6.6c2d5d00.IP4) Quit (Quit)
<StepS> party
<OutofOrder> ♫♪♫♪ \o/ _o/ \o\  /o/ ♫♪♪♫
<Bamboy> ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
<StepS> (≧▽≦)
<Bamboy> ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
<WTF-8> ( . )   ( . )

Offline Kradie

« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2016, 06:40 PM »
This is pathetic and sad.

While we're at it. Is it possible to reset karma as well? Or just have it removed?
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB