Forums
April 29, 2024, 04:10 PM

Author Topic: We don't need NO reset. Our points are hard-earned, well-deserved.  (Read 7806 times)

Offline darKz

Re: We don't need NO reset. Our points are hard-earned, well-deserved.
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2016, 12:27 PM »
I don't have the most amazing singles rating but for what it's worth, I also voted for a reset.
I remember knowing who it was but dont remember exactly what I knew
~ Dubc 2010

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2016, 12:46 PM »
Close this useless topic and ban invictus-dei and anyone related to Asbest, problem solved.

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2016, 12:51 PM »
Im 1st in free league overall, but i also wanna reset leagues :)

Offline Sensei

« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2016, 01:23 PM »
You can have a cookie now :)

Offline ANO

« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2016, 01:27 PM »
Close this useless topic and ban invictus-dei and anyone related to Asbest, problem solved.

It seems everyone can alias, let's do it too!

Offline CoolMan89

« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2016, 01:40 PM »
Reworked text of Asbest:

Alright, I admit, I do not grasp the absurd logic of random00 and barman, the reason beyond their choice is mystery to me.
But what about me? I cringe at the thought of a reset. I earned my points with hard-work, diligence, dedication. I deserve to retain my points, I reserve my rights as a member of this community. I played with noobs abundantly, that's right, but also fenced with prominent ones such as daina, sock, dibz, adun, barman, lukz, csongi, dbaffo, chelsea and so on, an aggravating amount of matches. All things considered, what good a reset would do to me, I wish to continue unscathed from this point on. Why not just let everyone get what they want, separately?This is a well-grounded reasoning for both the noob and pro camps, both sides of the coin. Pros salvage and retain their earned points, and noobs well (hi xan, wtf-8 and co.) could catch up with  random00, barman, daina, lukz, dibz, sbaffo. That is, if they have at least a grain of skill, and do play sometimes. I made over 20 positions on tus classic overall for a whole week,  logically deducted I would reach random
00 in a fortnight tops, or would even climb as high up the rank ladder as the top 3 or 5. Who needs this hall of fame? Nobody does. Rather, everyone seems only to be interested in watching tus classic's current season, and tus classic overall, including other popular leagues. Hall of fame is supplementary.

Firstly, Invictus, just for god's sake, make Asbest understand this. If he thinks he is good enough, he can surely start earning the points again and have an "unscathed" statistics.  It is also better for him as well since he doesn't have to "reach" anyone (barman and random00) and instead can reign as the leader/champion/top player/or "whatever he wants to call it or be" in the resetted league (if he has the skills).. It seems like he is more concerned whether he will be able to convince more or the existing "newbies" to play against him to earn the points he earned this season (which will be lost if the league is reset).

Secondly, tell him that "whatever hard-earned skills he has earned through the years of playing won't reset with the reset of the points" so this gives him a better chance, overall, to have a better statistics (in terms of loss percentage and all).

Thirdly, he isn't the only member in the TUS community xD if he is worrying about his right, what about the rights of the other people here? LOL

Lastly, he states, "Who needs this hall of fame? Nobody does". Its just Asbest's opinion. What is the use of reaching the points barman and Random00 reached when they aren't even active anymore? You should try to achieve what they have achieved in the time frame they achieved to compare yourself to them. It would make more sense then.

I hope Asbest understands this.

Offline MarianRV

« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2016, 01:41 PM »
Short and efficient ... I like it

Offline Sensei

« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2016, 01:49 PM »
Isn't invictus dei just another alias of x-force/unknown/protostar? No wonder he's defending asbest. Lamers should stick together.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2016, 01:51 PM »
Why do people like Asbest exist?
Global Wormin' - A Friendly Discord Worms Server
https://discord.gg/zvFwZuAKQB

Offline InvictusDei

« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2016, 01:53 PM »
Nope, Senselessly, I exist as an unrelated, separate entity serving the chaos, the change and the divine.

Why do people like Kradie exist? Senseless.

Offline Kradie

« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2016, 02:00 PM »
Nope, Senselessly, I exist as an unrelated, separate entity serving the chaos, the change and the divine.

Why do people like Kradie exist? Senseless.

Look at you, desperately trying to defend a lost cause. It is quite a low standard to say the least.

Offline InvictusDei

« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2016, 02:10 PM »

Look at you, desperately trying to defend a lost cause. It is quite a low standard to say the least.

Unfortunately you got no sense of proper entertainment, and you certainly lack empathic/pure emotional-intellectual synchronized comprehension skills, miscalculated the vibes- I am anything but desperate, actually quite relaxed about this whole affair, as impartial observer/ supplier of information dispersing seeds of therapeutic chaos, which  I  myself do not get trapped in. Once it is out, it is released- that is a common fault in most people, clinging and identifying with something- hence the lowlings llike ya produced as self-afflicted disease.

Low standard as I hear would be more like what you are doing: hosting rope-related games just to kick out players, that in my ranking system proximates the six level below-degree of lowliness.

Online Peja

« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2016, 02:52 PM »

Unfortunately you got no sense of proper entertainment, and you certainly lack empathic/pure emotional-intellectual synchronized comprehension skills, miscalculated the vibes- I am anything but desperate, actually quite relaxed about this whole affair, as impartial observer/ supplier of information dispersing seeds of therapeutic chaos, which  I  myself do not get trapped in. Once it is out, it is released- that is a common fault in most people, clinging and identifying with something- hence the lowlings llike ya produced as self-afflicted disease.

Low standard as I hear would be more like what you are doing: hosting rope-related games just to kick out players, that in my ranking system proximates the six level below-degree of lowliness.

lmfao, i think we have a winner

Offline Kradie

« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2016, 02:52 PM »
Although, you are here with a sole purpose, you are nothing but inextricably caught in a web of your own delusion. No one here gives a flying f@#! about Asbest, you are nothing more then a digested food that goes through a pig's digestion system. 

Nevertheless, your role is now soon concluded, and you will no longer be required. Your existence here will soon be abolished and forgotten alongside Asbest.

Asbest will be banned, and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

Offline InvictusDei

« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2016, 03:09 PM »
What a strong, radiant-shit scum-essence you got, I admit you are top clown in the lunatic circus, in response to your piggy allegory. No hard feelings, all neutral, and what is this world based on if not duality, bipolar hell and a cavalcade/avalanche of fear instigation, fearful systems and delusions/traps/illusions anyway? Slavekeepers are not lost in the hard, imprisoned lives and existences/minds, of the slaves. Masters teach of problems while apparently being involved in them themselves, living it through as if it were their own-identity.

How would I be different, I just reflect the impulses I receive, project and streamline them into an organized system, train of thoughts available for anyone to learn from/process. We will see how this particular situation turns out, where it ends up. I expect it to be of superficially negative outcome, what else? I would feel sorry for you if the removal of Asbest would make you feel accomplished and even possibly triumphant. Then I'd dare not fathom what kind of substandard, perverted person you are.

I don't REALLY give a flying f@#! if Asbest gets banned, he tried with heart and soul, I tried, that is ALL that matters. I won't give a hint of paying-my-tears/feeling bad about it. In either case, we won, the truth shall prevail. At the end of the day, we will be triumphant for we served selflessly the glory of justice, no matter if the red button is pushed and in this illusory system the status will be displayed as "banned".

Once the purpose, or mission if you will, is fulfilled here, I will indeed be gone. That goes to life itself too. Reality outside is exhausted, has to go in that version- for some who believe it has outworn, so will certain societal norms displayed on this site- foreseeably. All globularly projected and then this injustice/corruption, obfuscated misconduct will be done away with and replaced with truth and light.

When you got nothing more to live for, it is organized that you depart. Even if your purpose is shitty, it still is a purpose and it provides you with brutal lifeforce, impulse and drive. Energetic scum in some cases. You may be reflecting the subliminal level society, I cannot determine that yet so I will not jump to conclusions about you just yet. Not just one version of you exists, and I do not know which one is predominant, but I may soon enough find out.  Until my assignment is complete, I am operating at highest level and dedication, overburnt processor, as is the case with any heartfelt endeavour/project of mine.