Forums
May 04, 2024, 12:51 PM

Author Topic: What do you hate the most?  (Read 13857 times)

Offline TheKomodo

Re: What do you hate the most?
« Reply #150 on: May 29, 2016, 12:12 PM »
Yeah, when they are in a nightclub, for the last time I am not talking about people being in places designated for that purpose, I am talking about drunk people in the street in a quiet neighbourhood.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 29, 2016, 12:21 PM »
so you're talking about minorities using the term "majority"

that's odd
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #152 on: May 29, 2016, 01:00 PM »
Considering i've said multiple times, late at night, my area, the only people out at that time are drunk idiots so no, it's not a minority.

Offline skunk3

« Reply #153 on: May 29, 2016, 06:03 PM »
Why does Ropa have to argue every. f@#!ing. thing?

Anyway... Speaking of differences in drinking cultures, here in the U.S. I've noticed that men hardly ever drink wine. Like... you'll never see a group of dudes hanging out and drinking wine together. The only time most male drinkers consume wine here is maybe with a meal at a nice restaurant, or if they are drinking with women, or if they are at some special event, like a wedding or something... wine is also seen as more 'high class' than beer. Dunno why, but it is.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 30, 2016, 06:59 AM »
you telling me this when all you do is post awkward walls of text and story fabrications no one cares about? lol

https://www.tus-wa.com/profile/?area=showposts;u=1278

half of your posts in this forum are made up anecdotes involving people that don't even acknowledge they were there in order for you to delude yourself into imaginary forum brownie points. Invented stories of the past from a guy that sat in #ag playing random funners while everyone played league games, you were our Godmax and now you're posing as the second coming of Jmoberg trying to fool the new school.

You're missing the big picture though, that is, we're all aware  :D Everyone I've had the chance to speak privately with about the mutation of your personality from a half assed lazy fat american that played team17s to some sort of elitist wannabe that can't even rope; "did drugs take a toll on Skunk?" - they all agree. You're a walking parody. Thanks for the laughs.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 07:04 AM by Aerox »
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline ANO

« Reply #155 on: May 30, 2016, 07:34 AM »
to some sort of elitist wannabe that can't even rope; "did drugs take a toll on Skunk?" - they all agree. You're a walking parody. Thanks for the laughs.

No later than yesterday... and the day before yesterday  :D

Offline sock

« Reply #156 on: May 30, 2016, 07:43 AM »
you telling me this when all you do is post awkward walls of text and story fabrications no one cares about? lol

half of your posts in this forum are made up anecdotes involving people that don't even acknowledge they were there in order for you to delude yourself into imaginary forum brownie points. Invented stories of the past from a guy that sat in #ag playing random funners while everyone played league games, you were our Godmax and now you're posing as the second coming of Jmoberg trying to fool the new school.

You're missing the big picture though, that is, we're all aware  :D Everyone I've had the chance to speak privately with about the mutation of your personality from a half assed lazy fat american that played team17s to some sort of elitist wannabe that can't even rope; "did drugs take a toll on Skunk?" - they all agree. You're a walking parody. Thanks for the laughs.

It's around 9:30 A.M. in Spain?

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 30, 2016, 07:51 AM »

It's around 9:30 A.M. in Spain?

It's almost 10 now
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline skunk3

« Reply #158 on: May 30, 2016, 05:16 PM »

Cool story bro. Unfortunately, none of what you said is true.

First of all, name one thing I've said that isn't true, or is a blatant lie. When I said that I'm a better player than you, I meant it. I've been in clans with you. I've played with you as partners and I've played vs. you as an opponent. We've played numerous times back then and I was always better than you, period. We haven't played a match together in several years though, so I have no idea if you've gotten better or worse, but back when we played all of the time you were my inferior.

Why would I make up imaginary shit to impress people? What is the incentive? I'm a 35 year-old grown man. I don't need kudos from people in a forum. And speaking of these forum people, I've been challenged by several of them (who I won't name because I'm not petty, unlike you) because of posts I've made. Guess what? Aside from a small handful of games, I've beaten everyone who stepped up. Ropers, hysteria, elite, whatever. I'm not saying this to brag; I'm saying this because you are clueless and simply do not know what you are talking about.

What mutation of my personality are you talking about? I have literally always been like this... nothing has changed. If anything, I am more patient and a bit nicer than I used to be. You speak on the behalf of others as though you have the authority to do so, and as though your claims are actually legit. You've been speaking with people about me? I feel special. Who have you been talking to? If you won't say who, let them go ahead and speak up right here. Step on up, people. Tell me how you really feel, then let's go play some matches to see if you still feel like talking shit afterwards.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 30, 2016, 05:37 PM »
dude we were in one clan together once when long done with the game lol

i thought you were joking at first, even people that would do anything but defend me felt the need to step up to such nonsense. but you still going with it as if expecting it to magically become true by sheer repetition

i've been in eif, tea, hos and basically every top clan ever since, current ones inclusive,  i've won contests, awards, and too many finals to remember, i've gone 50-0 and even at one point in WL clan finals I could choose which clan I wanted to play with because I was in both. there's my cock, now put yours next to it so we can all laugh. sigh
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 05:38 PM by Aerox »
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline sock

« Reply #160 on: May 30, 2016, 05:39 PM »

i thought you were joking at first, even people that would do anything but defend me felt the need to step up to such nonsense. but you still going with it as if expecting it to magically become true by sheer repetition

i've been in eif, tea, hos and basically every top clan ever since, current ones inclusive,  i've won contests, awards, and too many finals to remember, i've gone 50-0 and even at one point in WL clan finals I could choose which clan I wanted to play with because I was in both. there's my cock, now put yours next to it so we can all laugh. sigh

So far my cock's bigger, or is it?

Offline ANO

« Reply #161 on: May 30, 2016, 05:42 PM »
it seems you Skunk are trying to grow your reputation (reputation that is down to zero for all the oldschoolers in this forum) by saying you were better than Ropa (for whom people got respect in terms of how good he is as player).

Saying that, why don't you play 10 games VS Ropa? uahuaha I wanna laugh so hard, plz.

Offline nino

« Reply #162 on: May 30, 2016, 05:47 PM »
Thats why i like to be just a dirty ass  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ahhh you guys wants to brag... iam at the same clan as mablak..which would pwn you!!! haha i pwn dont I?

Cos king porra!!!

btw ropa, got plans to visit Brazil again? let me know ae!
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline sock

« Reply #163 on: May 30, 2016, 05:53 PM »
Thats why i like to be just a dirty ass  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ahhh you guys wants to brag... iam at the same clan as mablak..which would pwn you!!! haha i pwn dont I?

Cos king porra!!!

btw ropa, got plans to visit Brazil again? let me know ae!

So was I for a day. Brag wars begun.

Offline skunk3

« Reply #164 on: May 30, 2016, 06:07 PM »

There were two, actually, but tbh I can't remember the name of the clans.

The only person who 'stepped up' to defend you was Komo, and Komo was just expressing his OWN personal opinion that is based on basically nothing, as Komo and I have played maybe 2-3 rope-based games in the last several years. Any time I play Komo, it's almost always BNG. I don't consider his opinion very valid, but he is welcome to think whatever he wants to think.

I've been in more clans than I can even remember, including top-ranked ones. I've aliased and tried out for loads of clans and got in based on roping alone. As far as awards and shit, I stopped playing ranked games many years ago. I don't have numbers and medals that I can point to for your 'whose dick is bigger' contest, sorry.

Any time you want to step up and challenge, go ahead.