Forums
May 04, 2024, 02:07 PM

Author Topic: What do you hate the most?  (Read 13859 times)

Offline skunk3

Re: What do you hate the most?
« Reply #165 on: May 30, 2016, 06:13 PM »
it seems you Skunk are trying to grow your reputation (reputation that is down to zero for all the oldschoolers in this forum) by saying you were better than Ropa (for whom people got respect in terms of how good he is as player).

Saying that, why don't you play 10 games VS Ropa? uahuaha I wanna laugh so hard, plz.

I'm not trying to grow anything. I don't care about reputation. If I did, I would have been playing ranked games all along. You're also speaking on behalf of all of the old-schoolers in the forum, as though everyone agrees with you. They don't. I only started posting on TUS because I wanted to talk about Worms W.M.D.... I continued to post because it was fun to catch up with old friends and read through the threads. I've been around long enough that I don't care about ranks, reputuation, or any of that crap. TUS fanatics are an incestuous bunch who primarily only play each other. If you're only playing ranked games, how could you possibly know anything about my abilities as a player? The answer is that you can't.

Like I've said before - I am in AG often and I never back down from a match. If anyone wants to 'prove' something, step on up. I have nothing to prove because the people who know me, know me... The fallacy that one has to play league matches and clanners to be a good player is just that. A fallacy.

Offline sock

« Reply #166 on: May 30, 2016, 06:18 PM »
it seems you Skunk are trying to grow your reputation (reputation that is down to zero for all the oldschoolers in this forum) by saying you were better than Ropa (for whom people got respect in terms of how good he is as player).

Saying that, why don't you play 10 games VS Ropa? uahuaha I wanna laugh so hard, plz.

I'm not trying to grow anything. I don't care about reputation. If I did, I would have been playing ranked games all along. You're also speaking on behalf of all of the old-schoolers in the forum, as though everyone agrees with you. They don't. I only started posting on TUS because I wanted to talk about Worms W.M.D.... I continued to post because it was fun to catch up with old friends and read through the threads. I've been around long enough that I don't care about ranks, reputuation, or any of that crap. TUS fanatics are an incestuous bunch who primarily only play each other. If you're only playing ranked games, how could you possibly know anything about my abilities as a player? The answer is that you can't.

Like I've said before - I am in AG often and I never back down from a match. If anyone wants to 'prove' something, step on up. I have nothing to prove because the people who know me, know me... The fallacy that one has to play league matches and clanners to be a good player is just that. A fallacy.

You do not have to play league games if you don't want 2. Just know that reputation* means so much 4 me, and maybe a few others.  ;)

Offline ANO

« Reply #167 on: May 30, 2016, 06:26 PM »
I don't have all the time you have, so I am not going to copy and paste all your sentences about "I am better than Ropa, I am better than everyone else, why am I not remember as one of the best?! etc etc etc"... And in particular you have highlighted at least 5 times you were better thaan Ropa, than why don't you challenge Ropa? Or wgat? Do you love Ropa? your love is not corresponded? it seems like that.
take care, if I find you in ag, we can have some warmer so that you can show me how long is yr rope.

Offline sock

« Reply #168 on: May 30, 2016, 06:46 PM »
I don't have all the time you have, so I am not going to copy and paste all your sentences about "I am better than Ropa, I am better than everyone else, why am I not remember as one of the best?! etc etc etc"... And in particular you have highlighted at least 5 times you were better thaan Ropa, than why don't you challenge Ropa? Or wgat? Do you love Ropa? your love is not corresponded? it seems like that.
take care, if I find you in ag, we can have some warmer so that you can show me how long is yr rope.

Don't talk about a story that you don't fully understand.

Offline ANO

« Reply #169 on: May 30, 2016, 06:53 PM »
the story is public. Anyways, we can talk about my dinner americANO.

Offline sock

« Reply #170 on: May 30, 2016, 06:55 PM »

Where are you reading this public story? What are you having for dinner?

Offline ANO

« Reply #171 on: May 30, 2016, 06:59 PM »

Where are you reading this public story? What are you having for dinner?

- piece here, piece there.
- with my rutto you could guess but... since you're not here, pasta all'amatriciana con peperoni and trinidad scorpion.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 07:01 PM by ANO »

Offline sock

« Reply #172 on: May 30, 2016, 07:01 PM »

I never ever said I was better than Ropa, go ahead and highlight, bro. I have no problem challenging ropa, and yes I love ropa, maybe it does not correspond. My rope is much longer than yours ano. americANO.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 07:02 PM by sock »

Offline ANO

« Reply #173 on: May 30, 2016, 07:03 PM »

I never ever said I was better than Ropa, go ahead and highlight, bro. I have no problem challenging ropa, and yes I love ropa, maybe it does not correspond. My rope is much longer than yours ano.

who talked to you? except for my dinner? your rope can be longer but can you squirt?

Offline sock

« Reply #174 on: May 30, 2016, 07:03 PM »

I never ever said I was better than Ropa, go ahead and highlight, bro. I have no problem challenging ropa, and yes I love ropa, maybe it does not correspond. My rope is much longer than yours ano.

who talked to you? except for my dinner? your rope can be longer but can you squirt?

No, can you? Is squirting something you admire about yourself?

Offline ANO

« Reply #175 on: May 30, 2016, 07:06 PM »

No, can you?

oh man, my rope is so wet because I squirt as a fountain that when you rope after me you need water wings

Offline sock

« Reply #176 on: May 30, 2016, 07:07 PM »

No, can you?

oh man, my rope is so wet because I squirt as a fountain that when you rope after me you need water wings

I saw water world once.. You must really admire your ability to squirt.

Offline ANO

« Reply #177 on: May 30, 2016, 07:08 PM »
I designed the set for that movie

Offline sock

« Reply #178 on: May 30, 2016, 07:09 PM »
I designed the set for that movie

Considering you were too little, sure you did  :D

Offline ANO

« Reply #179 on: May 30, 2016, 07:10 PM »