Forums > General discussion

What kind of things would you like to see in Worms Knowledge Base?

<< < (2/3) > >>

Free:
Man, I would love to help but I don't remember shit from my career because smoked weed all the time

TheKomodo:
I should really write a BnG and Darts article for it...

Woshee:
Add info about Gen 3 (Worms Open Warfare, it's sequel, Worms 2: Armageddon/Reloaded, Worms 3) and Worms W.M.D. Why? Mainly to screw over the fandom wiki.

FoxHound:
Thanks for your feedback. I talked with Triad as he's the only person that is inclined to help with the Rope Tricks article. We'll probably work together to do it. If anyone wants to help we would appreciate, or at least give some feedback or edit what could be better when we start the article. I'm excited to work on this, I just don't have much free time until May 17th.

I will add the scheme Korydex suggested above in this topic (Shy guy's T17 variation) in Scheme ideas someday. I already included Korydex competitions page in Community page.

Currently I'm planning to write all intrinsic schemes articles. This way a person using HostingBuddy will have a source of information to know about that list of schemes when they type a command. I'm actually enjoying verifying all the differences of these schemes. I'm surprised many of them had competitive events.

I'm willing to write Grenade Wars article too. It will be complicated because there are many similar schemes with a variety of names. Hopely TheKomodo could help checking if I miss something.

In a near future I plan to start the WA timeline article as a stub.

nadiya8040:
Awesome! Say... Are there any plans on updating the 4.0 plans page too? https://worms2d.info/4
Since we Wormers have suggested new approved features on another topic of this forum site, and since the page has not been updated since 2021, I thought it might be helpful for us to look forward to Version 4.0 on the updated list too.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version