Forums
May 10, 2024, 01:18 AM

Author Topic: Where's the Worm Olympics?  (Read 5184 times)

Offline Mega`Adnan

Re: Where's the Worm Olympics?
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2016, 06:24 PM »
And the countries standings was ruined because everyone put random countries like North Korea, etc.

This year I'm gonna play for Vietnam!

Who is with me? :D
Adnan? Vok? KinslayeR? TomT? Masta? :D Let's with WO this year!!!!

I wanted Antarctica, but okay. :)

Adnan, you are Mega, not Micro and not even faint  :D So fight till the end please.

Offline spleen17

« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2016, 07:17 PM »
#TeamJamaica

Offline Chelsea

« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2016, 08:33 PM »
Vietnam has better flag than Antarctica  :D that star! :D

Offline Slayer

« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2016, 05:16 AM »
By choosing exotic flag, without adding your points to your real countries, you guys are reconciled to the fact that Russia will be best again. It is difficult to understand motives of playing for... Antarctica, Vietnam or Marshall islands. Maybe you should change country on TUS too.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2016, 05:19 AM by Slayer »

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2016, 06:00 AM »
Yes its you guys who are ruining WO. You making a jackassfest out of it.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #35 on: July 12, 2016, 06:47 AM »

Or... It's losing popularity every year due to the ridiculous amount of noob/luck schemes, it's a competitive event, the schemes should represent competitiveness and skill, not who can host the most stupid schemes and who has the clan with the most jobless palmela handersons.

Offline Peja

« Reply #36 on: July 12, 2016, 06:52 AM »

Or... It's losing popularity every year due to the ridiculous amount of noob/luck schemes, it's a competitive event, the schemes should represent competitiveness and skill, not who can host the most stupid schemes and who has the clan with the most jobless palmela handersons.

i agree, most hosted scheme of the previousc olympics has been darts, they really should stop hosting those luck noobschemes  ;D

http://2015.wormolympics.com/results

VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline Slayer

« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2016, 07:09 AM »
Does somebody force you to play those schemes? Everyone plays what he wants. And I doubt that couple of "noob\luck" schemes can influence WO popularity. Tell me other luck schemes except comets, roulette and kami. 3 of almost 50 schemes - not so terribly

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2016, 07:20 AM »
Does somebody force you to play those schemes?

Not the point.

Everyone plays what he wants.

Irrelevant.

And I doubt that couple of "noob\luck" schemes can influence WO popularity.

It does.

Tell me other luck schemes except comets, roulette and kami. 3 of almost 50 schemes - not so terribly

If you don't know already I won't bother telling you.

Offline Sbaffo

« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2016, 07:22 AM »
Just compare previous WOs with the last one...

Offline Slayer

« Reply #40 on: July 12, 2016, 07:34 AM »
I think it's losing popularity because of natural reasons - all of us are getting older, everybody gets life's problems, job, family etc. Along with this new players aren't involved in community life, they don't know about tus and wo. Don't be lazy to tell some new players about all of this and WO will live for long time. And don't be too arrogant in order to bother to tell anybody important things. Nobody likes haughty "all-knowing" sceptics.

Offline XanKriegor

« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2016, 07:39 AM »
Who approves noobshitluck schemes? He is responsible for WO's quality.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #42 on: July 12, 2016, 07:43 AM »
I think it's losing popularity because of natural reasons - all of us are getting older, everybody gets life's problems, job, family etc. Along with this new players aren't involved in community life, they don't know about tus and wo. Don't be lazy to tell some new players about all of this and WO will live for long time.

Yeah, that too, believe me we tried btw.

And don't be too arrogant in order to bother to tell anybody important things. Nobody likes haughty "all-knowing" sceptics.

Some of us have been giving reasons for a few years now, it's just boring to keep saying it, nothing to do with being "all-knowing", you can research previous threads if you like, sorry if it came across like that, I just give up when it comes to WO lol.

Offline Slayer

« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2016, 08:06 AM »
I think it's losing popularity because of natural reasons - all of us are getting older, everybody gets life's problems, job, family etc. Along with this new players aren't involved in community life, they don't know about tus and wo. Don't be lazy to tell some new players about all of this and WO will live for long time.

Yeah, that too, believe me we tried btw.

And don't be too arrogant in order to bother to tell anybody important things. Nobody likes haughty "all-knowing" sceptics.

Some of us have been giving reasons for a few years now, it's just boring to keep saying it, nothing to do with being "all-knowing", you can research previous threads if you like, sorry if it came across like that, I just give up when it comes to WO lol.

I understand you. I got only 3 WOs. Maybe such mood wait for me in future but I hope that if I miss olympics it will be natural reason but not disappointment or satiation.

Offline TheWalrus

« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2016, 08:21 AM »
the only thing that separates WO from TUS tournaments is the country aspect, which doesnt even exist because people use random flags, its an inferior interface to TUS, really no point honestly.  Don't mind if it dies.  People will feel nostalgic ofc but theres really no place for it as long as people are selecting vietnam, korea, ect