Forums
April 27, 2024, 03:44 AM

Author Topic: Who has played WA the most?  (Read 16361 times)

Offline Anubis

Re: Who has played WA the most?
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2013, 09:56 PM »
Is the filesize related to the length of the replay? I got one replay that is almost 1,7mb big.

Offline philie

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2013, 10:02 PM »
also related to map size, so..

Offline Free

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2013, 10:38 PM »
No idea, Top20 atleast.

Offline nino

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2013, 11:44 AM »
I have no idea how many games ive played but for sure a lot too lol

but my record on bench press is 240lb for 6 rep lolllll
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline OrangE

« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2013, 04:00 PM »
1380 replays only in 2013

Offline StepS

« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2013, 06:24 PM »
when i was testing weird px stuffs i got extra 6k replays (with around 40% broken because of hot-save-override of scheme)
good summer days of doing nothing
lol
Dec 30 2013 23:59:44 <StepS> windowed mode isn't the only thing you need about frontend
Dec 30 2013 23:59:49 <StepS> you need it to be actually bigger
Dec 31 2013 00:00:13 <StepS> it actually is very small on my 15-inch full HD screen
Dec 31 2013 00:00:25 <StepS> while running at 640x480 or stretched mode makes it fuzzy
Dec 31 2013 00:00:44 <StepS> this problem has been around since the Worms Armageddon's release and no one has even tried to beat it
[...]

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2013, 09:36 PM »
Komo you took long breaks from the league. In fact, there's plenty of league, starting in WL, where you didn't even feature in the forum.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2013, 06:36 AM »
Komo you took long breaks from the league. In fact, there's plenty of league, starting in WL, where you didn't even feature in the forum.

ropa, you are getting dumb as f**k these days mate, what has Leagues got to do with playing WA online? I also said i've played with many alias names over the years.

I didn't like some of the League people participated on, sue me.

Edit: Also, playing offline counts, god damn you are getting dumb lol...

The thread is titled "Who has played WA the most" not "Who has played the most Leagues"

You need a slap mate.

Offline Aerox

• ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

• Spain Spain
  • KH KH clan

• :::::::::::::::::::::
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2013, 09:20 AM »

ropa, you are getting dumb as f**k these days mate, what has Leagues got to do with playing WA online? I also said i've played with many alias names over the years.

I didn't like some of the League people participated on, sue me.

Edit: Also, playing offline counts, god damn you are getting dumb lol...

The thread is titled "Who has played WA the most" not "Who has played the most Leagues"

You need a slap mate.

You need one because you're trying to lie to everyone to get a prize that's basically a punishment.

Sadly, I perfectly remember that you were off this game for months (even years), you can tell us all that time you were playing under an alias or off line, better stick to the second.

I'm not saying you're not the one amongst us who has spent more time playing WA than anything else, in fact, I'd bet my own money that you are said person. But you took long breaks buddy. There are long periods of time in which you were in no clan, because you didn't play. And I know it sucks I just come here to put you in evidence, but truth calls me, and I need to serve.
MonkeyIsland, my friend, I know your english is terrible and your understanding of society limited. However, in real life, people attack and humiliate others without the use of a single bad word. They even go to war with lengthy politeness. You can't base the whole moderation philosophy of a community based on the use of bad words and your struggle with sarcasm and irony. My attack to Jonno was fully justified and of proper good taste.
Eat a bag full of dicks.

« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2013, 09:38 AM »
truth calls me, and I need to serve.
superropaman truth calls me again tadatadam tadam

Offline Prankster

« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2013, 11:41 AM »
Phanton

Hahaha, probably true :D

- Who has played W:A the most?
- Weed.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 11:46 AM by Prankster »

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2013, 11:50 AM »
ropa who are you decide what I have and haven't done in my life?

I don't care if i've played WA the most, it was supposed to be a f@#!ing fun topic, the longest I haven't played WA for since 1999 is about 1-2 months, I don't givva flying f@#! what your pathetic mind believes because I personally know what the f@#! i've done with my life you stupid arrogant f@#!.

HHC - What's that supposed to mean? I dunno if it's an insult or what...

Edit: ropa, the longest I went without playing WA was while I spent around a year playing wwp, which I still visited WA about once a week to stay game with my roping, well, that's the time period I played WA the least at least.

Offline OrangE

« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2013, 12:09 PM »
who has played WA for less time and keeps trolling on WA forums with no reason?

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2013, 12:11 PM »
ropa is such a dick he will probably make some poor kid kill themself some day, he's a complete and utter selfish prick.

Yeah, I say bad things to people at times, but people know how good my heart is and how much I enjoy helping and complimenting others more than any bad I ever have done and ever will do.

Has anyone actually ever heard of ropa doing anything kind hearted for anyone? wtf man, f@#! off ropa...

We love this game and in a way we love each other, you are jus an evil prick.

Offline avirex

« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2013, 12:48 PM »
* avirex hugs komo