Forums
April 29, 2024, 11:56 AM

Author Topic: Why is WA so popular in certain continents/nations?  (Read 6217 times)

Re: Why is WA so popular in certain continents/nations?
« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2013, 09:09 PM »
Also, if You are (as example) from Norway, You wont find many norwegians players in #ag online, maybe only Masta and Crazy. If You are chilean or brazilian, all the time the wormnet has many wormers connected, so the fact about to find buddies online from the same country helps to increase the popularity in these nations.
That reminds me the game called Gunbound, remember it? it was FULL of peruvians, most than any other country.

« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2013, 04:34 AM »
damn Russia is so bad country! I'm gonna move to Bulgaria, the homeland of smart people xD

dt`wreckz: zooks are effected my win

Offline l7cx1Cl

« Reply #62 on: August 03, 2013, 05:50 AM »
Also, if You are (as example) from Norway, You wont find many norwegians players in #ag online, maybe only Masta and Crazy. If You are chilean or brazilian, all the time the wormnet has many wormers connected, so the fact about to find buddies online from the same country helps to increase the popularity in these nations.
That reminds me the game called Gunbound, remember it? it was FULL of peruvians, most than any other country.

rofl!! man me and ViolatoR and some other m8s used to play the f@#!ing crap out of that game..  good times.. man did we pwn with all of our wermy BnG skeelz  8)